CES 2018: Recap and Announcements

Will the new wireless charging products be Qi Certified like the new PowerPort 5 Wireless?

This is Great!!!

2 Likes

Nice, congratulations on the success at CES

Great looking products! Congrats on the awards!

Thank you for updating us. @ankeroffical when can we start to see some of these products Available for purchase? Thanks

Thank you for updating us. When can we start to see some of these products Available for purchase? Thanks

Agree! This is what I was looking forward to most… Can we get some details about the power delivery products like you shared about the wireless chargers?! @AnkerOfficial

This is exactly why I want to go to CES next year. The amount of innovation that you guys are bringing to the table is amazing. Keep up the good work @AnkerOfficial, there is a reason why you guys are at the top of the market :slight_smile:

Nice pictures. I didn’t know that you will sell a wireless charging pad. Do you have a picture when no light was there?

It’s called darkness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

But with their portable chargers and bolder torches they should be able to have power.

Congrats on the awards!!!

1 Like

Great post. Can’t wait to get my hands on this stuff!

1 Like

Want to go to CES some day so bad!!! :sunglasses::sunglasses: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiley:

That wireless charger can’t charge apple watch at present.:grin:

2 Likes

No, the new wireless charging products are not Qi Certified currently.

1 Like

I also want to go there with my team!:grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations and very nice display of products :grinning:

Look forward to a great 2018 @AnkerOfficial

So this summer the new Powerhouse will be available. Christmas in July anyone?

2 Likes

Thanks for the inside look at Anker at CES. Wish I was there, I’m really interested in the new Powerhouse and also the new projector. Keep up the good work.