Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

Well done!

pokerface

1 Like

@Shenoy @Ice1

@Shenoy happened to be faster than me and I can truly say I’m happy the winner was a well-known community member. Even though I didn’t win, I must admit I’m excited to see what the mistery box contains and I’ll be faster next time lol

Cheers guys

3 Likes

Had a feeling there would be a last minute flurry of bids so my last bid was a ‘if I win I win bid’…plus I was valuing my much needed sleep in too much :sleeping: :grin:

With numbers that high, it had to be a well known number :joy:

Well played @ikari04warrior ! '3’720 PB… again have the 3 signifying 3rd Anniversary!

What a coincidence lol

1 Like

That 3 cost me 3K PB :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:… but also the prize has a 3 in it :wink:

It’s 3 everywhere :innocent::grin:

2 Likes

Lol so true!

1 Like

Dont mind that virtual costs.
You had fun, it was exciting!
And you were the lucky winner at last.
What would you like to have more.
And we all enjoyed that auction as usual.

1 Like

Not worried about the virtual cost :slight_smile: I will get it replenished in no time :smiley:

Was bringing out the “3” in the contest… 3 for Anker Community’s Anniversary :+1:

1 Like

I know it’s not a matter for you :+1:

1 Like

I think it’s almost my second anniversary too.

For some reason it has me joining in Oct 2016, but I don’t remember. lol

Thank you Anker!

All contests have already ended…

Superb :slight_smile:

Well there is only one 3 and maybe I should wait for 333 but I’ll take my chance :yum:

Maybe I should Introduce me.
My name is FD Svensson or fd.svensson as the most knows me and they call me fd.

This could be it! (or not, but always worth trying!)

ALL CONTEST FOR THE 3RD BIRTHDAY EVENTS HAVE ENDED please stick around and be here for more than just the contest

Hopefully a few links to some product reviews once the bounty has been delivered.

Don’t expect too much.

1 Like