Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

Thank you very much for your compliments!
Your praise is the best gift for us.:heart:

Good to see old friends come back again!

1 Like

congrats Anker… having been here at the early stages (more than 3 years ago) I can say this community HAS become something awesome.

4 Likes

Congrats looking forward to see what new products are coming for 2020

Woo 3 years!

Thanks Anker

Happy Birthday @AnkerOfficial.

Thanks for the great pre-gift of the Liberty Pro 2’s. I am really loving my pair.

1 Like

Heres hoping to a great year 4!

1 Like

:hugs: thanks, and while I have been here 2 years active, I was actually here longer and just never really posted until I felt a need. Someone asked a question and no one had answered them and I knew what to say, so I responded. Been here ever since and I look forward to many more years of being with Anker and company

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary :slight_smile: I can’t tell you the number of times my Anker batteries have saved me, and now having purchased a new Eufy security system, I’m excited for more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Anker and its fan! we have done a great job of communicating between Anker and consumers.

1 Like

Thank you Anker for all your absolutely awesome tech products!

I am always looking forward to your new products

1 Like

Anker product is one the best ever in the world, i really love its

1 Like

This should be a Celebration of Power. At first we started by buying Ankers cables, after all the cables I’ve tried over the years. Anker were the best, even compared to the stock ones. Since then I’ve bought portable power to charge device and soundbud rises. I haven’t had a problem with any of the products from Anker. Great products from a great company!

#3YearAniversary cool!

Happy 3rd Birthday @AnkerOfficial. You had a heck of a year and excited to see what the next year brings :tada::tada::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday, Anker! I think my #3YearAnniversary story would have to be when I got my #JustLikeNew Anker SoundCore. My Powerline cables, my Astro E4, and my SoundBuds Slim… they’re all ubiquitous and mostly just for me. But that SoundCore comes with me to work to entertain and help spread the Anker word. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :star_struck:

1 Like