Celebrate Father’s Day with Roav

Did you respond in time to the email with your address? If so you may need to direct message @AnkerOfficial

Yeah I responded when I first got it.

Send ankerofficial a message then and they can look into it

Thanks I just did!

@Tank did you receive a confirmation email that your submission form had been received?

The only confirmation is when you fill out the form, it says it has been submitted. But then again Anker has my address on file so even if I missed it they still know where to send my stuff

Gotcha, then I submitted it all correctly. I’ve emailed them a few times dating back to last week and then chatted on this forum so we’ll see if/when they reply. Thanks for your help!

Congrats to all winners

So I’ve now sent 4 or 5 emails, a direct message, and commented on this forum all over the span of a week. How long does it normally take @AnkerOfficial to reply? This is getting ridiculous. I’d hate to have a serious issue with a product or something.

I’m still waiting too.

It took a while but I finally got ahold of someone through direct message. They just told me they sent shipping info to amazon.

I was notified on June 19th that I was one of the winners in the Father’s Day giveaway. I filled out the form with in 48 hours. It is now August 8 and I still haven’t received the item I won. In addition I emailed the marketing department using the email address in the winning notification, but haven’t received a response from them either. I have enjoyed my experience with Anker up until this point, but the lack of communication and not receiving a product that I supposedly won it starting to leave a bad tasty in my mouth. I am hopefully someone with Anker will read this message and reach out to me soon.

John

For those who still havnt received their prize, just k ow that it could be due to stock for the area where you live. Direct message @ankerofficial or @AnkerSupport

Your prize has shipped! Sorry for the late dispatched.:innocent:

Hi @JLS1967, sorry for the inconvenience caused, please check your private message, we will follow up your prize delivery issue.

Your prize will arrive within 5 days. Sorry for the late delivery.

thanks for the update.