Car charger and Wall Charger for the Pixel 2 XL

Hey there,

I am looking for a car charger and wall charger for the pixel 2 xl that can be used safely and for quick/power charging.

It would be great if the car charger has at least 2 sockets, 1 USB-C and 1 USB-A .

The wall charger should be European and at least have a USB-c socket, but also a USB-A would be handy.

Does Anker also sell the right USB-C to USB-C cables I could use with the Pixel 2 XL (and the wall & car charger of course)?

I’m located in the Netherlands by the way.

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

These are mine, they re great and safety !

1 Like

Hi @dekraan,

I would be willing to help you pick out the best wall charger, car charger, and cable for your Pixel 2. I’m not sure if you can order from Amazon DE, Amazon UK, or Amazon FR, so I will leave links to all three places.

Wall charger:
DE
UK
FR

Car charger:
DE
UK
FR

Cable:
DE
UK
FR

All of these will be able to fast charge your Pixel 2 safely, and offer an additional USB-A port. Hopefully one of these Amazon sites will be able to fulfill your needs.

Hope this helps and feel free to reach out with any further questions you may have! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the first Pixel, however I don’t think the Pixel 2 XL has any different charging requirements.

I have the PowerPort II with Power Delivery as @joshuad11 has linked to above and absolutely love it. Would definitely recommend it if you need a USB C port.
If you need more usb ports, I also have the 5-Port 60W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ with PD Which also charges the Pixel rapidly.

So long as you are using a good charger and cable, using a USB A port is not too noticeably slower. Can’t say I really notice it in the car using this combo of cable and car charger.
I also use the same cable to charge from various power banks and the Pixel still charges rapidly.

1 Like