Capsule II | Exclusive Community Discount ($180 OFF)

I agree, but it is still a bit out of my price range😂

2 Likes

same is the case here for me :smiley:

1 Like

This is a special offer that we particularly apply for the community. Plus, there is a free accessory. As this is the lowest price that we can offer, so there are only 10 spots. You won’t see the same price on any other platform. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m glad somebody understands.

I’ll gladly buy the Capsule 2 if you will buy my Capsule 1…

I mean, it’s been less than 30 days. You can probably return it…

1 Like

It is indeed a great deal! Hope I had a requirement for it now :slight_smile:

My birthday is coming up too, and would be happy to assist in testing for a price of ‘birthday gift’ as well :joy: wishful thinking…but definitely a good deal for those considering the Capsule II as it is! Whens ur bday? Im Aug, Virgo szn.

1 Like

@ed_c
Hey doesn’t hurt to ask right?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m a :lion: that’s as specific as I’m comfortable being on the internet :wink:

Send it to your family or friend and buy a new one. :joy:

This is the best ‘birthday gift’ price that we can offer. Go get it! :laughing:

Buy one in $399.99 and sell it at $500, you can earn at least 100 dollars.:rofl:

1 Like

This is the best advice of the day :bulb:

Plus the price of the accessory!!

1 Like

That would be an extremely nice gesture. A precedent I can’t afford to set. :rofl:

How long is this discount event going, til all 10 are gone?

I’m extremely on the fence! Lol :joy:

Yes till all the codes are gone. But we may discontinue this event earlier due to the uncertain issues, as this special price may cause an effect on other channels. So we’d like to say take the chance and don’t miss it out. :laughing:

1 Like

Looks awesome anker sadly i am in the uk and this offer I can’t get I love the look of them so sexy sadly four hundred dollars doesn’t seem worth it to me

Good deal :+1: