Cannot connect soundbud headphones via bluetooth

Hi I have just purchased Sounfbuds Flow headphones. They are fully charged up but I cannot seem to connect them to my iPhone via Bluetooth… any suggestions please? Thanks Mary

Typically:

• you paired them already with another device so put them back into pairing mode

• someone nearby saw the device and connected, so go far away from everything but your phone, put into pairing mode.

1 Like

Agree withe Nigelhealy with another 2 options. The first is that most phones do have a limit of how many saved profiles they use for Bluetooth, it is a possibility you hit that limit if you have paired many devices. The other is regarding your iPhone, what model would it be? If it is anything iPhone 6 or newer that shouldn’t be an issue, but older it would be.

1 Like

Try looking for the anker Bluetooth headphones profile on Bluetooth settings and click forget and turn off the headphones then back on and wait until you reconnect or click on what you see at the bottom

Can you give more details on what you mean by “cannot connect”? Do you mean that they won’t go into pairing mode? Or that your phone can’t see them in pairing mode? Or that it can see them but when you try to connect, it doesn’t succeed or gives you an error message?

1 Like