Camping or travel Anker selections

Hello,

Recently I was camping in some cities of the Caribbean, and before traveling I made a list of the gadgets I needed in my backpack, wow, it’s amazing, most of the devices were ANKER, and I want to share them.

Without much talk,

1. First and one of the most important, the Power Core Anker:
    After 2 nights in a row camping in places without electric power, I needed to charge my cell phones, obviously my PowerCore was my salvation.

Here is the link for purchases and prices:

1. Secondly, my Anker Car Charger.

I have 2 cell phones and a tablet, as far as I could get in my car, I was charging my devices.

Here is the link for purchases and prices:

1. Anker Bolder LC40 LED Flashlight

At night it is very difficult to look in the luggage due to the darkness, for which, a Light is a good idea.

Here is the links for purchase and prices:

1. Anker USB Cables

And if you want high quality USB cables, which allow you to quickly charge your devices …

Here your links for purchase:

1. And my favorite, Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker :grin:

To make the trip more fun, with the best sound of your music, videos, movies, etc.

Here the links for the purchases:

4 Likes

Gotta have this too:

2 Likes

Lol, also that

Great sharing! Let’s talk about what’s your camping essentials? Any other Anker products? :grin:

2 Likes

Lol, of course yes, the PowerHouse, or as I call the “All in one”. With this it is likely that most of what is mentioned in this post is not needed.

Diferences:
Powerhouse for 499.99 vs 139 dollars in gadgets.

I always carry the Powercore + 26800 with me

2 Likes

Lol, i purchased The Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3, and i have it since 2014, i’ve use it every day.

I’d also bring the new Powerport solar 60 when it comes out in the US

1 Like