Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Always sucks when you miss something that interest you and you wanna test it out. But, it just goes to show how much and often one needs to check.
Right now I just see a quick charger, the new 12 plug extension strip, and the wireless keyboard and mouse…all coupon codes

2 Likes

Not listed on mine (or even seen) :confused: …they must have random groupings of PU that they release to per region…

1 Like

Not on mine too…

I would also be interested in testing SoundCore Mini 2 or SoundCore Flare.

I agree, I wouldn’t mind testing them either. I really wanna test the Zero when it comes out

Need two to get the stereo effect :wink:

Waiting for sample…

Hi @Alessio_Amoruso1 unfortunately IT PU page is empty for months :slight_frown:

I was supposed to be receiving a wireless charger to review today delivery by royal mail and it didnt turn up which is quite strange

I got my in the mail today maybe if you use a parcel tracker website you might be able to figure out where’s your package if this helps I’ve used this website before to track my packages

1 Like

Tried that says the tracking number is not valid but on my ipad it says its in somewhere called bardon hill on the 15th

A while ago On one of my packages not from anker when i tried to track it said it was gonna be delivered on a Friday but ended up being in a different city to it didn’t came until the next so maybe just waited it out

1 Like

Congrats on your loot this week.

Have you received your wireless pad? If you still haven’t received it, I would drop an email to them and let Rosa know so they can track it down or reship it to you

1 Like

Anything new in the poweruser page? I saw 3 codes; 2 chargers, keyboard set.

I see all codes, too, but just 1 charger and the keyboard/mouse. What chargers do you see?

There were x3 codes in the UK section this morning including the Car Starter Mini £48 down from £60.99…

1 Like

I don’t see anything on my power user page yet

Looks like reviews are starting to stroll in on Amazon from the SoundCore Mini 2 you said popped up a few days ago.