Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Congrats and welcome to the club :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: Great feeling :grinning:

I’m the same. Gutted I’m in the middle of my contract. I do want that phone

3 Likes

Welcome Back :thumbsup:

2 Likes

There was Eufy Genius, which is now completely through email.

For the Nebula, they had to fill out a Google Form to apply.

Forgot about the Eufy Genius…

For the Nebula I was referring the lack of ‘anonymous backers’ on the chosen list, if you can’t put someones name down as an alpha tester, it would rule out the anonymous backers as candidates…

How long does it take for new samples to appear in my PU tab after I submitted my review?

It all depends on the market/area/ and if they have stock of items. It varies for everyone

3 Likes

Maybe you can check it every week, products update in Europe will be slower generally.:innocent:

3 Likes

I tend to check every morning around 8h30, and a second time around 10 am.

1 Like

How are people doing on the Power User front.

All I see is this :smirk: Day in, Day out. I have missed 1 or 2 products that I didn’t need etc and I wouldn’t mind seeing Sample Claimed every day/week if someone got on there quickly but seeing nothing is a shame.

1 Like

Last thing I saw was a week or so ago, pair of SoundBuds Verve…was tempted but at the same time trying to remain on BT for most things :smile:

I’ve only seen some Flash Deals on my page.

Just flash deals here, 1 for usb c cables, another for zolo liberty and the last for usb c to usb3.0 adapter

I’m seeing the same as @elmo41683

Same as @elmo41683 and @TechnicallyWell

Same as everyone.

Saw soundbuds slim+ just before the new year break.

I’ve not seen anything.on power user for ages, or have I just missed it.

Any one else had something via power user recently/this year?

I See Just some flash Codes …
@ndalby

1 Like

I’ve gotten mostly flash codes for items I can’t use or test. I did get a free sample for the new wired earbuds. That review has been submitted.

I think they are revamping the power user program again.

1 Like