Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

@Anker Could you please update my status, more than a week ago I’ve been waiting for my last updated review

@Anker Could you please update my status, more than a week ago I’ve been waiting for my last updated review…

No need to apologise lol
Looking forward to reading your review on them :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Does anyone get anything besides anker products as samples? I only ever see anker

Yes, I often see Roav and there are occasionally Soundcore. Have you applied to the other brands?

Yes. Although for months now it shows Literally 6+months “Your application is under review.”

Send an email to marketing@anker.com

Rosa will gladly resolve the issue for you.

3 Likes

possibly the quantities available were few

I’ve already done it. now I just have to wait

You have to know how to talk to them. Also if you are a Prime member they seem to bend over backwards to make you happy.

I saw other brands. Roav, Eufy. But you have to apply and get accepted to them before you will see deals from them.

Did you get replied by Rosa?

yes! thank you very much! :blush: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

that’s odd mine updated almost immediately. Try refreshing or signing in from another device.

@AnkerOfficial I reviewed and submitted my links for my latest free sample several days ago. I’m wondering how long until I am able to see new Power User offers? Thanks for your time #useankerinstead

It varies, sometimes it’s right away and other times it takes longer. And since it’s the weekend, and they generally dont work weekends it may take longer for them to review your post

2 Likes

Be patient! :smile:

2 Likes

I second this post. Be polite. Sometimes it can be hard to wait for your review to be marked as “Reviewed” since the wait process keeps you from applying for new samples that others may have alluded to. Just stick it out. You will learn the process in due time.:wink:

1 Like

Yup patient is the game. Rosa will get to you when she can if not you can always e-mail her in a week and ask for the status on the review you submitted. She will take care of you but just be patient.

1 Like

Thanks I emailed her already this is what my status looks like. 
FREE SAMPLE
SoundCore 2

The Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Sound and Playtime
FREE