Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Maybe @AnkerOfficial know more …

I would love to be able to post some epic IG images of the new Nebula products!! Count me in :wink:

Lovely!!

What products are currently available?

I’ll be using that nebula like no other if it was in my hands ahahah

Glad to know it comes back

1 Like

This is the best news !
I’m starting the new formula with a PowerCore II 20,000 :stuck_out_tongue:

Great cant wait to start

1 Like

Wish I was one

Has anyone recently submitted their feedback review? Submitted mine this morning (x3 review locations), refreshed the page and my sample was updated to submitted as usual. Just had a look now to see if it has been added to my ongoing tally as reviewed but I’m now showing another confirmed item, without selecting anything :confused:

I sent in a review last week and it seemed to accept it and add the item to “My Samples”. Just checked now and I have this above the “My Samples” bit

I’ve not requested anything else, and this was the last item I reviewed. So it’s like it’s reverted to a previous version of the page…
Because that is there, I cannot see anything that is able to be reviewed.

Bit weird, but I’m not really needing anything else just now!

Hmm, does seem a bit weird. Looks like I might have an LC40 on it’s way then…

Not a bad little toy to have in the car at least! :smiley:

1 Like

If one is sent it’s likely to be gifted, not to mention have one of the shortest review times yet, as I’ve had one for several months :laughing:

They are nifty but do have my eye on upgrading to an LC90 at some stage…

3 Likes

Mine has done something similar. It says submitted too and the products that were available have disappeared.

Maybe it just does this if there is nothing new to select.

1 Like

You guys are lucky, I wish I was part if that. Having been a beta and product tester for so long wish it could carry on to Anker. But they turned me down :’(

Or the upgraded LC40!

1 Like

Sounds like that may be the case. :slight_smile:

Nope, the link points to the first gen on Amazon. Still puzzled at how it’s been assigned, not there one minute, there and confirmed an hour later…

1 Like

Do you make videos of your reviews, or just written ones?

Just written reviews from me. Scottish accent doesn’t tend to sound good on review videos I’ve found!

4 Likes

I’ve noticed on my PU page that one product for which the test was cancelled is now appearing as “confirmed” right above my current test.

I hope this won’t block future tests from being selected?