Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

I e had Rosa update my PU status, but despite others getting codes, and me actually missing g out on products (and products not even showing g after the fix as gone! It was fixed during the product availability), I still get nothing.

Also, it would be great, if we had a European ONLY comp, just like the several US only comps. Sadly tho, we’re always sharing comps with USA, and as we Europeans are so out numbered, we rarely do well (statistically speaking).

Haha, don’t you forget the current Robovac giveaway is UK&DE only? But we will seriously take your advice to make more contests for more countries! :grin:

4 Likes

They distribute 50 RoboVacs for UK and DE only. :smile:
That’s quite a lot.
And the US and CA friends are NOT jealous at all! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, this ONE comp for Europe only, but how many others?

All the times we are joined by USA in a comp, how many Europeans win? If a 20 giveaway, you’ll be lucky if 2 from Europe win.

Then count the number of sole USA comps, and compare against solo European comps… Apart from the hoover, I’m struggling to think.

The infini soundbar was originally supposed to be Europe only… If you have time, you can search for an Anker comment, saying this. (More accurately… It will be launched in UK first )

I have entered the hoover comp, but I don’t hold my breath.

I’m still waiting for 2 powerbanks, that never made it through my door.

1 Like

We should not start an absurd discussion about the offers.

Some were given to those, other to these.

The ANKER marketing knows how and where to act, I suppose.

May be the whole US and CA are really cleaned by Robovacs perfectly and now UK and DE are focused for cleaning our flats! :joy:

4 Likes

Does anyone else have a review sitting at submitted since the redo of the superuser page? Mines been there prior to the redo. I emailed Rosa and support last week…Still haven’t heard anything.

Just give them time, they handle a ton of emails and may not have gotten to yours. If need be just send them another update email

4 Likes

Mine is not working @AnkerOfficial

What is not working exactly?

2 Likes

I have seen the same thing for months now, no new offers

1 Like

Send an email to marketing@anker.com and let Rosa know

2 Likes

Chris

What country are you from? That may have a small bearing.

Also, despite power user page being overhauled, all they’ve done is remove the items for testing, and turned it into a discount page‽ Which I’m sure for those with money to spend, is great.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

Can I ask for a PROPER ANSWER…

have you stopped doing the POWER USER program?
You made a great song n dance about improving PU, but let’s be honest… You dropped it in favour for a discounts page‽

No.more twiddle twaddle, about maybe perhaps, it could be, a beta page… That’s done in China, saving thousands.

We get it, but let’s be honest.

1 Like

USA It looks the same i’ve contacted Rosa, no response @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

They are giving away nearly 700 prizes in the next week or two I’m sure that has something to do with it and that the power user program will be back to normal soon.

3 Likes

Mac, they have answered your question before

4 Likes

Damn, if only I had the money

4 Likes

Hopefully they post a coupon code for the Zero+ soon. Even though it only has half of the battery life I think it looks slightly better and I would prefer a smart speaker.

2 Likes

I got a discount for the normal Zero.
There is no review written at Amazon.de.

power user page is dead riddled with crappy discount codes

1 Like