Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

I just checked, and nope all details on PU page are mine!

How you getting dollar prices on your PU page?

dollar price on PU page is normal. I see it all the time. Once in a while something comes up free :slight_smile:

Since the picture is disclosing other user’s privacy, I’ve deleted it. Hope you don’t mind.:relaxed: Next time when this occurs, it would be better to DM @AnkerOfficial or contact marketing@anker.com directly.

1 Like

Been known to happen occasionally, more so before the forum upgrades…best bet is to always inform @AnkerOfficial via PM or email marketing@anker.com so they can look into what caused the issue…

1 Like

Cheers folks, will remember that for future reference.

All sorted now :+1:t2:

Maybe they wanted a timely/quick response?

I’ve had it a couple of times, grabbed a screenshot last time and sent to marketing… Last time was actually @elmo41683’s page…

Should I PM @AnkerOfficial too then?

Yes, it also happens to me

When I check the power user page, I see… Dead people, um, oops, nothing, just a sorry we been sleeping message… Unless…

During the strange n random stuff Anker does to the website, they forgot to turn the UK/Europe page back on? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::exploding_head: lol

Thanks for your interests in testing Anker products! We will release samples/codes according to market demands, stock availability as well as product managers’ decisions. Please be patient and keep an eye on the Power User page. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Does anyone else have a review sitting at submitted since the redo of the superuser page? Mines been there prior to the redo.

Drop an email to marketing@anker.com they will be able to verify and manually mark it as completed (reviewed).

I e had Rosa update my PU status, but despite others getting codes, and me actually missing g out on products (and products not even showing g after the fix as gone! It was fixed during the product availability), I still get nothing.

Also, it would be great, if we had a European ONLY comp, just like the several US only comps. Sadly tho, we’re always sharing comps with USA, and as we Europeans are so out numbered, we rarely do well (statistically speaking).

Haha, don’t you forget the current Robovac giveaway is UK&DE only? But we will seriously take your advice to make more contests for more countries! :grin:

4 Likes

They distribute 50 RoboVacs for UK and DE only. :smile:
That’s quite a lot.
And the US and CA friends are NOT jealous at all! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, this ONE comp for Europe only, but how many others?

All the times we are joined by USA in a comp, how many Europeans win? If a 20 giveaway, you’ll be lucky if 2 from Europe win.

Then count the number of sole USA comps, and compare against solo European comps… Apart from the hoover, I’m struggling to think.

The infini soundbar was originally supposed to be Europe only… If you have time, you can search for an Anker comment, saying this. (More accurately… It will be launched in UK first )

I have entered the hoover comp, but I don’t hold my breath.

I’m still waiting for 2 powerbanks, that never made it through my door.

1 Like

We should not start an absurd discussion about the offers.

Some were given to those, other to these.

The ANKER marketing knows how and where to act, I suppose.

May be the whole US and CA are really cleaned by Robovacs perfectly and now UK and DE are focused for cleaning our flats! :joy:

4 Likes

Does anyone else have a review sitting at submitted since the redo of the superuser page? Mines been there prior to the redo. I emailed Rosa and support last week…Still haven’t heard anything.

Just give them time, they handle a ton of emails and may not have gotten to yours. If need be just send them another update email

4 Likes

Mine is not working @AnkerOfficial