Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

@AnkerOfficial I reviewed and submitted my links for my latest free sample several days ago. I’m wondering how long until I am able to see new Power User offers? Thanks for your time #useankerinstead

It varies, sometimes it’s right away and other times it takes longer. And since it’s the weekend, and they generally dont work weekends it may take longer for them to review your post

2 Likes

Be patient! :smile:

2 Likes

I second this post. Be polite. Sometimes it can be hard to wait for your review to be marked as “Reviewed” since the wait process keeps you from applying for new samples that others may have alluded to. Just stick it out. You will learn the process in due time.:wink:

1 Like

Yup patient is the game. Rosa will get to you when she can if not you can always e-mail her in a week and ask for the status on the review you submitted. She will take care of you but just be patient.

1 Like

Thanks I emailed her already this is what my status looks like. 
FREE SAMPLE
SoundCore 2

The Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Sound and Playtime
FREE

Already tested sample very good quantity product I had to tested out very nice anker iPhone charger cable

Anker :ok_hand:
https://www.anker.com/poweruser

2 Likes

these last weeks I’ve only found discount codes … someone else too?

2 Likes

Yes, same here.

@joshuad11 @Daiross

Mine was the same for about two weeks until I just snagged this guy about half an hour ago.

2 Likes

Awesome! I wonder if that is the PowerWave Evo… Is there a link when you click on the image?

Not sure but here’s the link

1 Like

Thanks! Interesting because if it’s not the Evo, it’s obvious they have tweaked the design some from the white PowerWave 7.5

Either way, looking forward to your review, and hopefully some products pop up on mine and other’s PU pages soon!

1 Like

Looks like you can use QC2.0 or QC3.0 to achieve 10 watt charging vs just QC3.0 with the PowerPad 7.5 / stand.

PowerPad 7.5:point_down:

1 Like

Ok, so after taking a closer look at the FCC filings, it looks like the name is correct in that it is the PowerWave 7.5, not the PowerWave Evo… It’s strange because the new PowerWave 7.5 seems to have been slightly redesigned, whereas the Evo looks exactly the same as the original PowerWave 7.5, just in black. You would think the opposite to be true just based on the naming. Also interesting is that it doesn’t appear to include a wall charger.

Anyway, here’s a look at the pad version of the product you’re getting in case you’re interested or want to include a picture of it in your review. Sorry, it’s not very high-res but the best I could find other than the ones from the FCC.

1 Like

I prefer the new design, not that there was anything wrong with the old design the new one looks a little sleeker though.

Thanks for the pic. I was just looking at that fcc Evo site as well :joy:

2 Likes

my power user review has been sitting at “submitted” for awhile now

If it’s been more than a week, email Rosa and she will fix it

Im sure everyone else is the same i miss reviewing

send an email to Rosa, she will help you :blush:

1 Like