Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

if you do choose to click on the option to buy the product at a discountedrate do you just review as you would as a sample product like i do mine on facebook now is it just the same ?

1 Like

Cos you buy via Amazon, you leave a review on Amazon

Copy the link of the review, then paste the link, in the box when you return to PU page.

1 Like

Correct, you just review it nice you buy and use it like you would any other item you get

2 Likes

I cant review on amazon anymore so i use facebook now

2 Likes

Couple of cracking products showing today but samples have already been claimed, not forgetting some good discount codes too.

1 Like

Yeah, my applications for Zolo and Nebula have been pending for a very, very long time (so long that I can’t remember how long it’s been). You can definitely always contact support (Rosa :slight_smile:) and see if there’s any chance they can expedite the process.

From what Rosa told me only a handful of people were accepted for Nebula and zolo was similar but had more openings. If it’s been so long, ands you mentioned you can always email Rosa ands ask her about your pending application for those two

This popped up today on my power user page and I must say as I’m a fan of Anker car chargers, especially seeing a “new release” I almost clicked get sample straight away but quickly realised I don’t have any compatible devices :pensive:

I do have family members who do have compatible devices but felt that would be wrong to get it for them - especially after I’ve told them to join the forum (after I’ve gifted them Anker products that they’ve loved using)

Now I’m getting the feeling I should upgrade my phone :joy:

1 Like

Yup, time for an upgrade haha.

:joy::joy::joy:
How many of your family members join the community?:laughing: Do they enter the Power Draw program every week?

1 Like

None have joined, even though I’ve told them to join several times. It’s always “oh yeah I forget, il have a look later” but I’ve yet to see them pop up or mention they’ve signed up.

Which I guess could be a good thing as it’s less competition to win the prize draw :joy: oh and they prob know too many embarrassing secrets about me :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Rosa is great! Although she has given me a few unfavorable responses in the past, she has always been responsive and professional :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Yes indeed, our “Rosa” is really nice.
We should give “her” an applause! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I told a mutual friend of the Mrs, cos she has an iPhone 8, to join, cos there’s loads of stuff given away for iPhones… Usual bollox… Yeah yeah, I’ll join, but never do!

1 Like

Is anyone else having troubles with posting reviews on Amazon? From my understanding of Amazon’s review policies, Power Users are not violating them. However, lately, I’ve been getting the following error message:

Sorry, we are unable to accept your review of this product.
This product currently has limitations on submitting reviews. There can be a number of reasons for this, including unusual reviewing activity.

I understand why Amazon is fighting back non-legit reviews, but I think most of us Power Users are honest. In the few times I’ve been critical of an Anker product, I have posted my review as if I purchased it outright (i.e. lower stars). If Amazon is going to limit the reviews allowed, I think that is doing a disservice to the consumer as most of us post the most complete, thorough, and well thought out reviews available.

@tylermccarville see This thread

1 Like

I would not mind to give the item to a member of your family.
This helps ANKER to get more popular.

I did the same with an ANKER speaker, I gave to my son.
Kids (He’s an “old kid” of course :grin:)
like always to show their “presents” to others.

As ANKER products are well made, it’s always a good and efficient advertising.

3 Likes

Yeah I know but I didn’t have any usb c devices to test myself so I left it for others

Missed out on testing these out - gutted :grimacing:

Awww feelsbadman!

I am stuck with the soundbar for over a month now cannot get anything until it’s dispatched and reviewed.