Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Waiting for sample…

Hi @Alessio_Amoruso1 unfortunately IT PU page is empty for months :slight_frown:

I was supposed to be receiving a wireless charger to review today delivery by royal mail and it didnt turn up which is quite strange

I got my in the mail today maybe if you use a parcel tracker website you might be able to figure out where’s your package if this helps I’ve used this website before to track my packages

1 Like

Tried that says the tracking number is not valid but on my ipad it says its in somewhere called bardon hill on the 15th

A while ago On one of my packages not from anker when i tried to track it said it was gonna be delivered on a Friday but ended up being in a different city to it didn’t came until the next so maybe just waited it out

1 Like

Congrats on your loot this week.

Have you received your wireless pad? If you still haven’t received it, I would drop an email to them and let Rosa know so they can track it down or reship it to you

1 Like

Anything new in the poweruser page? I saw 3 codes; 2 chargers, keyboard set.

I see all codes, too, but just 1 charger and the keyboard/mouse. What chargers do you see?

There were x3 codes in the UK section this morning including the Car Starter Mini £48 down from £60.99…

1 Like

I don’t see anything on my power user page yet

Looks like reviews are starting to stroll in on Amazon from the SoundCore Mini 2 you said popped up a few days ago.

Ah, so I don’t have the PowerPort II 2 Ports because I’ve already reviewed it.

Maybe USA only?

Yeah i received it a few days later thanks just a bit strange why it never came on the day it said it was going to

I do believe that’s the newest one with iq2.0, I thought you reviewed the older one?

The one above is the one I reviewed.

My mistake then, sorry about that