Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Dear Anker fans,

Thanks for your interest in testing our products!

In the past few months, we’ve received a lot of feedback asking us to restore the sample page, and now it’s back!

Want to see for yourself? Here’s how:

1. Go to www.anker.com and log in.
  2. Navigate to “Community” via the top menu, then click “Power User.”
  3. If you are not yet a Power User, you should first apply to join the program.
  4. Once you are approved as a Power User, you can access the available samples from the Power User page. Just click “GET SAMPLE” underneath the product image to claim your new equipment and start reviewing!

At this time, all available samples are displayed on the Power User page. Simply select an available test sample from our Power User Program page. If none of the current products strike your fancy, or all products have been claimed, please wait for our next round of regular updates.

You will receive a delivery notification from marketing@anker.com within 5 working days once your sample application is approved. Please note that you may only review one product at a time.

So what are you waiting for? Get involved now and start getting new Anker products! We look forward to working with on improving quality and user experience. Thank you!

34 Likes

I want to apply but there’s no way for me to show what kind of experience I have with being a beta tester for so long, all my reviews are not consolidated in one place and some I’m still under nda agreements

3 Likes

Superb news i have missed the power user programme

2 Likes

Cool, also like how you now can put down multiple reviews links, handy if you post to both Amazon, YouTube and here of course :smile:

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you Anker!

2 Likes

Currently playing with the PowerCore II 10000 so will have a look once I’ve finished my review :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, it’s been so long. Great to finally see the program back!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Hurrah here i come!

2 Likes

Sounds cool

wow!!! thanks Anker for this great notice!!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m already in the program, but I don’t see the samples. All I see is a “Already Applied” button that does nothing when I click it. Anyone with the same issue?

Just applied and hope to get some samples soon. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anker checks your request first.
If you are suitable for the Power User program and accepted then you see the samples…

Gracias @AnkerOfficial this is great to see back

2 Likes

if only i was a poweruser…

Hooray, it’s BACK!!! Thanks Anker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not in the Power Users page and likely never will be as far better reviewers are out there!

I am looking forward to the reviewers finding out the weaknesses and flaws in Anker’s products asap so version 2 or 3 can come that bit faster to then be what we buy in volume.

I am looking forward to witnessing a tight relationship between Anker’s product managers and the Power User program.

What I’m not looking forward to this being just another way to do marketing where it becomes “it is wonderful” saccharin review I cat > /dev/null

Will the new Nebula Capsule be put into a few Power Users hands to give feedback early?

6 Likes

I wish anker would give me a few more days to review. I sometimes get ask for a review in like 5 days and I’m like I’ve barely had time to test it out. Some products need 2 weeks atleast to test throughly.

2 Likes