Buy PowerWave and Get a 6ft PowerLine FREE

Hey there, Anker fans!

You know how we love to talk about wireless chargers around here. Have you had a chance to check out PowerWave yet? With exclusive WaveBoost high-speed charging technology, and a state-of-the-art internal cooling system, it’s like a day spa for your phone.

We know that when you make the switch to wireless charging, you want complete freedom to place your charger in the optimal location. That’s why we’re giving away a 6-foot long PowerLine to everyone who picks up PowerWave 7.5 Pad or PowerWave 7.5 Stand. All you have to do is:

Put PowerWave 7.5 Pad or PowerWave 7.5 Stand, and a 6 ft PowerLine cable in your cart.
Check out with the code POWER6FT. Deals are available from March 29th through April 15th.
Enjoy!

If you haven’t joined the wireless charging revolution yet, there’s no better time than now. If you have, where do you like to set up your wireless charger? Let us know in the comments, and Power On, fans!

9 Likes

Such a slacker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I already posted this, lol

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing:
You could apply to be our editor. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Sure sign me up or point me in the right direction

3 Likes

Now you have 1 job you can go back to 2 jobs?

Rob meet Anker, Anker meet Rob.

3 Likes

It is nothing for me because my phone doesn’t support wireless charging and I will change it in some year. I think it could be more interesting if you add a plug instead a 6ft charging lead

Dam thats a bargain too good to miss. :scream::scream::astonished:

I wish i had this they look bigger then the ones i have but then i get a bit excited when anker releases new products

looks good

1 Like

Dang I just bought the power wave two days ago didn’t know this deal was coming. Face palm

nice bargain unfortunately my phone doesn’t support it

You need to change a new phone.:smile:

heh I know might wait for the note 9 since it’s rumor to come out early this year

1 Like

Got the powerwave 7.5 stand before this deal and it works as advertised on my iphone x! Love it a lot…

2 Likes

Thanks for your compliment! We are appreciated.:hugging:

PowerWave 7.5 Pad now down to $30 with coupon on Amazon. At about $5 lower it would almost be a no brainer.

1 Like