[New Release] Nebula Mars is on Amazon!

Yes, you are right! The Nebular projector will be available on prime day, and the price is good! So keep an eye out for it.:grin:

The only way to test it out camping would be to have one and take it camping.
Since I would be using a trailer A/C power is not an issue, also its really not that dusty in campgrounds with trailer hookups

I think the Nebular projector discount is only valid in US now. But in the near future, it will have a price drop in the UK too.:innocent:

OK so I won’t buy one but could be amusing to play “guess the price” and offer virtual points to the closest guesser.

So I’m guessing $449.

(why: because your discounts are not being that deep in this period, you usually do bigger ones on Black Friday)

Higher? Lower?

The irony on the topic title “buy… NOW” to then notice just a few days later it will be discounted.

1 Like

Well we know it’s going to be at least $400 (that would be 33% off), but I’m still guessing $500.

1 Like

Has anything been 33% discount yet?

Not for sure.

Specs seem to have changed again, a lost 500 lumens has now made an appearance to round it out at 3000. The first reviews should be interesting :sunglasses:

Also found this on YouTube but didn’t see it posted anywhere on the community from CES;

They even reference a Nebula SoundBox / Subwoofer which most likely will appear alongside the $3000 version.

You win

\

For your next trick:

2 Likes

:thumbsdown: Go with Purple… Casper will make you feel as if you were just hit by a semi when you awake. I had bad backpain after a night on a casper bed. The Purple however contours and hugs your body better than any mattress I have ever slept on. No I am not an ambassador for either company, just very fortunate to have been sent free beds by both companies for review. And I have since donated the casper :imp: But the Purple stays :innocent:

Interesting, thanks for your input on Casper, I have been curious about Purple and I am quite a big fan of memory foam or “Hyper-Elastic Polymer” I should say!

I say pull the trigger and get a Purple. The 100 night trial (if bought on Purples website) is a great way to test the bed out without making the full commitment.

This conversation took an odd, but interesting turn! The power base looks great, but doesn’t hold the same 100 day trial. Maybe if I like the mattress enough, I can get the base

3 Likes

not really, it is a review related to bedrooms, of which beds, hence mattresses dominate.

1 Like

The powerbase is a behemoth. Return shipping would run the company to the ground :joy:

I will have to make a small saving to buy it at the next discount
:moneybag:

2 Likes

Maybe you can buy the Nebula Capsule, it’s quite small and portable! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/capsule-the-world-s-most-advanced-pocket-cinema-party-travel#/

2 Likes

After being unavailable for quite some time, shortly after the launch of Nebula Mars II, the original Mars is back in stock on Amazon on a different listing entirely, which is why there are no reviews.

Update: The reviews are now all synced up (3.9 :star:).

Link to new page: https://amazon.com/dp/B07CWJYMFT

At the moment, there is limited stock available and the price remains at $599.99

1 Like