Buy a PowerCore+ and Win 1 of 10 NINETYGO Carry-On Cases

This event / contest is US Only

3 Likes

My Order ID is 113-1348556-4805027. I would like to go to Bali this Xmas.
Thanks

Thanks @AnkerOfficial! Another great contest/giveaway!

I’m in need of new luggage, so this is great timing! :clock1: If I were :four_leaf_clover: lucky enough to win, I would pack my new bag with Mickey Ears and take the family to Disneyland! My daughter turns 6 in two weeks and I think she’s finally ready!

My Amazon O# 111-3701245-3615413

Good Luck to All!

tenor

1 Like

good luck to those who purchase

Ooooh, I do need some new luggage! And I can not get enough of power banks! lol

Ordered on December 7, 2019 Order# 113-6768886-2317011

I would like to visit Guangzhou, China to see my friends and family! Heard the weather is nice there year round.

I would love to go to any place so I can take my wife to a honeymoon. We just got married and it would be a great opportunity. Order# 112-8972015-7751448

:popcorn: :grinning:

why did you withdraw it? :sweat_smile:

Wife said I have too many power banks …

We only have like 6 8 …

2 Likes

I agree to only one thing here :point_down:

and they are always right :smiley: :innocent::rofl::joy: Isn’t it the case everywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling the FOMO.

A TSA lock isn’t about security, it means our wonderful, bright, n intelligent, TSA workers, can open your luggage without getting you to unlock it, or needing you to find your key or remember the 3 number code.

Good prize tho, and a shame only USA as usual.

Great contest :joy: I defintely liked my odds!

Congrats to the other winners!

@Chris_Moreira
@caohaicvc
@OpTicaL823
@Iamjoseanrodriguez

@MacBlank to your point about this being US only, I assume it’s because the suitcases were already in the USA and they wouldn’t want to ship international. That’s probably why other contests that include UK/GERMANY/ETC all have amazon or other distribution.

Congrats @Quinn_Armstrong! Completely forgot about this or else I would have entered haha.

1 Like

Congrats on the wins @Quinn_Armstrong @Chris_Moreira @caohaicvc @OpTicaL823 @iamjoseanrodriguez

Congratulations Winners!!! @Chris_Moreira @caohaicvc @Quinn_Armstrong @OpTicaL823 @Iamjoseanrodriguez

Now its time to get ready for the vacation and start packing your PowerCore+ and items into Ninetygo Carry-on case :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow…i’m so surprise!!!
Thanks.
I’ll be waiting for the email to give my address

1 Like

Enjoying this very much thanks Anker

3 Likes