Brilliant Soundcore Speaker

I’m a great admirer of Anker products having bought many over the years. But nothing could have prepared me for the absolute audio beauty of Soundcore Motion B.

Just purchased my first ever mobile speaker and I happened upon the Anker Soundcore Motion B Portable Bluetooth Speaker, it was on a special offer from Amazon UK.

What a brilliant piece of equipment this is. The quality of the sound production is exquisite. To imagine that something of this size packs such an amazing punch is mind blowing.

So happy with my purchase. So much so I haven’t shut up about it all day at work. I think I’ve become a Soundbore about the Soundcore!

3 Likes

Welcome!
You entered a very special community now :grin:
Enjoy it and take part!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and help answers questions.

As to the Motion B its a great product (reviews I’ve read). Have the older Anker Soundcore Boost and the Soundcore Motion Q and love them. Both produce a good sound quality.

2 Likes

Yes, welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you here! Enjoy your speaker!

2 Likes

Welcome to the big anker family my friend.
Soundcore motion B is a great speaker, you made the right choice and snagged a good deal. :slight_smile: if you ever have any questions, you can always post them here in the community.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard buddy! Glad you’re enjoying your first Anker speaker.

I remember when I got my hands on the very first SoundCore I was so impressed with the sound and battery life.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! :grinning:

1 Like

@andrewjmjohnston61
If you think one is great you should purchase another one, Then pair them together they sound even better.

4 Likes