Brand new Referral page!

The anker community now has a brand new referral page!

You can refer friends to make purchases. Everytime they make a purchase from one of your links, you get buddy bucks. These buddy bucks can be traded in for special anker goodies!

Note: You can only refer people for specific products, this is not open to the entire anker product line

People who refer the most friends will make the leaderboard, and win great prizes!

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the referral page and get started!

Participation

Any community members from the US, UK, and Germany can join the community referral program

Rewards

It will take 30-45 days after your friend has placed an order before you receive your cash reward and Buddy Bucks. When your reward is ready, you will receive a notification email about your cash reward and your Buddy Bucks will be added to your account.

Buddy Bucks are used to redeem exclusive referral prizes. You need to invite more friends to unlock more rewards.

Multiple Referrals

Your friend may only use one referral link when purchasing a referral product. However, you can share your unique referral link to multiple friends! The more referral links you share, the more chance you have of earning rewards!

Please note: You can not refer yourself.

Termination and Changes

Anker community may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.

Anker community reserves the right to suspend accounts or remove cash and Buddy Bucks rewards if we notice any activity is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of the Referral Program Terms of Service. Anker community reserves the right to review and investigate all community referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.

Only open to US, UK, and DE.

9 Likes

I like the new referral system a great way to help promote the brand.

1 Like

Great!! Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Anyone in top 5 active in forum??

Sounds really interesting.
Maybe I should print out referral codes and give it to people at IFA :laughing:

Probably not but looks interesting :wink:

All I need are friends who’ll buy shit I recommend… Hasn’t happened yet.

When I worked a couple would buy mobile phones based on what I told them, but that was 9 years ago.

On FB got a reminder it was 9 years ago today (6 sept) I legally became, just “Mac” and no other names.

Glad to see Undecided with Matt made at least $3500 from his Eufy video already. lol

Hehe, I wish I made that much money

Is this something we can bring up in a YouTube format or in a description of a video?

I don’t understand your question…

Yes you can

1 Like

@TechMan Sorry, I meant to ask if Anker allowed us to talk about these products in a YouTube video and or use the referral link in a YouTube (or any social media) platform. Amazon for example, has restrictions on how affiliate links can be used.

If it’s not In any of the rules, than you can. Hope you do well.

Yes! Of course! That’s the secret of how the Top referrer earn $3500 in one month! He put his referral link below the YouTube video description area. And there are 35 people buy eufycam through his referral link after watching his video.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes