Bought my first anker product, Life p2. Very disappointed

I was very excited to buy it, as it’s the best seller in amazon uk. The time I opened it, excited to see how would it sound like, it didn’t connect. Tried for an hour in my phone and laptop. It just didn’t connect. I reset it maybe 4 times, didn’t work. Now preparing to return it to Amazon. It’s just sad. Maybe just a defected product as it’s great to everyone else, but very disappointing to me. Couldn’t even hear how it sounds, sigh.

Seems to be a defective item
Return it, you will get a replacement of course.
This could happen!

1 Like

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• Try reducing the distance between your right earbud and your audio device, like having your audio device in your right pocket or right side. Your right Soundcore earbud is the master (main) earbud. It connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
  • Forge the pairing record on your device and reset the earbuds per the steps below:
    1. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged with a steady light on the earbuds
    2. Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
  • Turn back on the Bluetooth on your device and find the Soundcore to pair them.

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.