Bolder LC90 2-Cell

Killer deal, I’d buy a few at that price. Although my wife might kill me…to her I have too many knives and flashlights

1 Like

Do you feel like it is worth the $20?

2 Likes

Photos look totally different.

Powerdraw light:

The newer longer LC90:

2 Likes

Same goes for knives. I get two catalogs with deals on knives

1 Like

Yes. A good solid feel and quality is above other brands. I have three MagLites (one rechargable and one that uses D sized cells). And Double A batteries I do believe. I’ll have to see if the holster the came with the smaller light fits the LC90. Since pockets are only so deep.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a clearance deal to make room

1 Like

Yes, you are right, it’s not the updated version.:innocent:

1 Like

I think to keep Anker’s costs down, they offer older and/or excess inventory items in return for our involvement in this forum. Then in this forum we’re encouraged to buy (Roav, Nebula, etc) so its a trade of stock for money in a creative indirect approach. Clever.

2 Likes

I own 6 Anker torches (3 LC40, 2 LC90, 1 LC130) and they all work and guess what, the other torches broken / unreliable. I am seeking to collect more Anker torches for winter. Part of the reason is I had a few Anker product failures and they just post a replacement, it is the best customer support of any tech vendor.

JBA = Just Buy Anker.

3 Likes

Interesting thoughts, but I need to clarify that we launch PowerDraw program mainly for returning our customers’ trust and support :hugging:. We offer older products just because it have inventory in many countries, so that people in this forum can participate together. Actually, those items in PowerDraw program are mainly our best seller products, so it’s not excess inventory items.:grin:

1 Like

I’d be ok with iPad Pro 10.5 screen protector again!

It’s nice to have Anker for many uses. A pen that lights up might be nice. Have one as a free giveaway, however nothing compares to Anker.

2 Likes

Every now and again a Eufy product shows up.

1 Like

Is that for your actual iPad or as an incentive the buy the iPad :grin:

The good thing is Anker’s battery and charging technologies, that makes the Bolder stand out!

Get it for $25.50 with current lightning sale and coupon on listing.

1 Like