Blurry vision

For.most of.today, i.mayakeore.typis than usual.

As part of being diabetic type 2, I have an annual eye screening. For this they.put.loads of dyes etc in the eyes, so they can see what’s going.on… trouble is, my sight is blurred all day, even with.glasses on! Oops

Well finally, my eyes are back to normal.

Was weird having beer goggles for half a day. Instead of drinking n then waking with something next to you, everything was completely blurred without drinking! If I took my sunglasses off it was like having a torch shone in my eyes, despite it not being sunny and even with glasses on, it was like looking through privacy glass.

1 Like

Glad you’re back to normal @amangons

Good to hear that your vision is back to normal.

You may wanna avoid checking the power draw results this week though :grimacing:

1 Like

Too late! GGGRRR

I had blurry vision after working last night, darn migraine coupled with lack of sleep had my head spinning. Felt like someone grabbed me by my legs and swing me around over and over again. After a few hours of sleep, migraine gone and I’m back to normal…for now, are we ever really normal :confused:?

You’re lucky to get back to normal!

What’s it like being normal? lol

That was sarcasm as we’re never normal, I for one don’t know what normal is

Dehydration makes the natural balance of water movement in and out of eye worse, that brings the lens a little nearer to the retina making your vision longer sighted than normal.

There is then also age related muscle denegeration also making your eyes longer sighted.

There is then illness related such as diabetes, macular degeneration etc.

If temporary it is probably therefore dehydration. Avoid alcohol, drink water, etc.

The migraine blindness is easy to head of its worse effects if you can get quickly to a dark quiet room and close eyes, chill down and the frazzle in your neurons has time to go away. Migraines in my case look like this:

They usually appear at edge of vision and gives me time to shut down my plans and get to a dark quiet place, but if I do not they gravitate to my central vision then I’m in effect blind and rely on telling someone and get their help, but being incapacitated has not happened, I think for > 30 years as I know the signs and what to do now.

2 Likes