Black Friday | Savings Up to 37%!

Right there.

Unless, of course, we were taken over by China and I just have not been informed yet. Lol :joy:

2 Likes

wohoooo can’t wait @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

nice deals!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes! Like my Canadian (Chinese?) frient @IRNinjaz1, I’m waiting patiently.

About that flag: the Anker Community doesn’t yet support all the emojis. If you click on the smiley face it will probably show you which emojis the system accepts. I know this because I looked for the Canadian flag once - on my computer, not on mobile - and didn’t find it. I’m also waiting for some quite useful expressions emojis… :wink:

2 Likes

Anker has their own emojis and does not rely on apples keyboard!!! :us:>:canada:

3 Likes

I could have sworn I’ve used the flag in a post before… but who knows. Maybe it turned into a Chinese flag too and I just didn’t notice. XD

1 Like

I do not see any “flags” option, like you’re on some weird closed platform…

You see the problem with closed platforms, they don’t interoperate with other than the same closed platform.

1 Like

:blush:can’t wait on all deals. any deals on power bank?

1 Like

I don’t know about “deals” but this is all the stuff in Black Friday from Anker

The Powerbank ones:

Not purposely… I can assure you. O.o

Eufy HomeVac ONLY $80. Valid for just a few hours. Amazon US

1 Like

Most of the deals (except for Lightning) are also working on anker.com!

How low do you think some of those deals go tomorrow?
PowerCore II 10000 less than it is now?

Chinese hackers control the internet :astonished:

I know in the past they don’t offer more than they have stock, because otherwise it is a false statement at time of order of delivery schedule, so it will be quantity limited, so time is a function of demand. Very high inventory would tend to be available longer than low inventory. Classic supply demand. Demand above supply drives price up.

PowerCore II 20000 just $30 tomorrow!

I appreciate the discounted price but until there is a IQ2 Powerport it offers me no advantage whatsoever.

Thank you Anker!

Updated links

Anker (Roav, Nebula, Zolo, Karapax, etc. also included)
Eufy

Hi…how much later for CA?

1 Like