Black Friday plans?

Black Friday is only a few weeks away. Do you have any Black Friday purchases you’re planning to make?
I’m hoping to upgrade to a 4K TV. :tv:

2 Likes

Well on Amazon, it is normally gadgets, booze and cosmetics (for family and christmas).

Am seriously considering the last revision of MacBook Pro 15 via John Lewis or the like as I don’t fancy the extra ££££ bite from Apple’s recent price bump on their website.

Either that or jump back to Windows a la new Surface device, which looks sweet

1 Like

Not sure yet, probably just some online shopping since I’ve gone out & done Black Friday shopping in person & found that most of the stuff I want like clothes are more likely in stock online than in stores.

1 Like

What size 4K TV you aiming for?

I’m hoping for something around 50" or larger, but I’ll be happy with anything that has NetFlix built-in. :smile:

I was looking at a 4K TV myself to pair with my Nvidia Shield TV but not really planning to buy it on black Friday. Sam’s Club has a one day sale they do in November where they offer better than bf deals so they have a 55" Vizio 4K TV for under $400. Vizio isn’t the greatest brand but the price is hard to beat.

1 Like

no not really. maybe cyber Monday but the deals have to be really attractive

1 Like

Wow, that’s a great deal! Thanks for the info.

No problem

My plan is to finally win something from Anker!

2 Likes

Find some good deals

1 Like

I would really like to purchase more Anker products during Black Friday.

Please Anker do push your discount/promo and other awesome products

1 Like

Hopefully Anker does some Black Friday deals!!!

1 Like

Most companies normally do these days, I would guess discount codes via twitter or the like.

1 Like

No plans. I just can’t wait to eat fried turkey. The best!

1 Like

Fried turkey is delicious! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.

That, or you could get a Roku/Apple TV/Amazon Fire Stick or TV! (which probably run smoother anyways)
I own a Roku 3, Apple TV 4, Amazon Fire Stick and TV.

What laptop did you end up getting?

Still on the fence, will have to see what happens when the new MacBooks drop from Apple this year…

What do you think of the Surface Laptop?
This year, don’t expect the MacBook Pros to get any major updates. I’m hoping for a price slide downwards!