Best Purchase I have ever made in my entire life so far ❤️

I ordered the Eufy 30 with the 1500Pa Suction and mann this is the best purchase I’ve literally ever made all my life so far. This piece of art was on a deal on Amazon and so I was just scrolling around looking for goodies and boom I met this little genius for the first time ever. So I decided to click on the deal and the first thing I noticed was how almost perfect it review section was,this little guy had over a thousand reviews and they were all positive ones.So I decided to find out more about the other eufy products (vacuums)to see if they had other robo vacs and to my surprise they even had some vacs that have an app and with a 2000pa suction power.But since it was my first time seeing and knowing about a robo vac on Amazon I decided to give the Eufy30 a try for the first time ever because it was kinda cheap​:v:🏿. I ordered it on the 4th of August and my carrier attempted delivery on the 7th but I wasn’t at home so I had to pick it up yesterday the 8th super fast right?:blush:So when I got home I didn’t even read everything on the manual because I was too excited to try it out and so just I read the part where it shows you what’s in the box and how to align the brush and boom I went straight on putting on the brushes then powering it on and this little guy started doing its thing. I only used it for about 10 minutes or so and Mann I was so surprised at how much dirt it had picked up in that short space of time. To be honest with y’all if there was any way that I could give Eufy Vacs a 20​:star: I definitely would or even more without no hesitation. And if there was any way that I could meet every single one of the team members that made these products and shake their hands I definitely will. By the way, this is the longest review I’ve ever made and I wish I could say more. But I’ll definitely post more reviews and updates about my new best friend as time goes by.I also hope that I’ll be posting some more positive reviews on other social media platforms and the big fella #Amazon. I promise that I will constantly keep recommending these products to my friends and family both here in the US and back home in Africa. Thumbs up for the entire @eufy team :+1:t3:you guys are more than geniuses :fist:t4::heart::v:🏿i’ll be heading to Amazon in a few to post more videos. With all this being said, I am definitely looking for a name to name my new favourite vac​:grin:any ideas?

9 Likes

I better do not comment this now :speak_no_evil: :smiling_imp:

But nice to see that ou are so much happy with your RoboVac 30 @dukuraybuba22 :+1:

1 Like

That was a nice quick review, glad you liked the robovac @dukuraybuba22 :+1:

1 Like

Haha I am more than happy. Every human being on earth deserves friends like the eufy vacs :blush:

Ohh thank you and yeah i am more than happy that i made this purchase :fist:t4::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Good review @dukuraybuba22! I’m really glad you’re satisfied with the RoboVac!

1 Like

Seems like you are loving your Eufy vac :+1:

1 Like

It seems as if you have found a new best friend😂 Glad you are enjoying it.

1 Like

Kinda hard to read but glad you love it.

1 Like

glad you like it!

1 Like

Absolutely :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah thanks. I’m extremely pleased with this vac

Yeah I know right. But yeah I really love it

Take care of it, clean it always properly as I do.
So you will enjoy it for a long time.
I call mine Willy.