Best monitor

Was wondering what monitor all of you guys use.

3 Likes

I only own a laptop.

2 Likes

I personally have an HP branded 24 in, as well as a 24 in Samsung, like em both. My company has just switched over to AOC branded monitors for about a year now, they have good colors and refresh for being under $100 so I can say they are nice as well (they are also powered on 24/7 here at work and I have not seen any issues with failing just yet).

1 Like

At work I use a older Dell… the monitor itself is small and nothing to brag about, but it’s mount is very useful for what I do. It turns 180 degrees, slides higher/lower, tilts up/down, etc.

I have a 24" LG at home collecting dust that hasn’t been used in 2+ years. lol

1 Like

Not used for ~ 15 years, laptop screens got good enough and with you everywhere.

Typed on a 13" Chromebook

1 Like

I’ve been using my HP dm4 laptop for 5 years or so but if I was still into gaming and had my pick of monitors I would pick the

ASUS ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5" and a custom built Tower

2 Likes

That’s a nice one. I plan on replacing my monitors with 2 of these.

1 Like

I have a couple nice 10 year old high end Asus 24 inch monitors.

I have a 28inch that’s about 11 years old and still working great. I also use a 50" Panasonic TV as a monitor that works good for me too. Monitors and speakers among other things are subjective, everyone sees and hears things differently so what will work for one person may not work for you.

I use an Asus vg248qe. Crazy to think I’ve been using this for 10 years now and it’s still running strong.

Pcs are way more powerful though.

I’m on an ASUS MX239, perfectly satisfied. I bought it on sale, got a great price.

When and if I upgrade my system to one able to support 4K, I might get one of those Dell 4K monitors, but that’s a big if.

Is it really a big if though? Will it not happen in 5 or ten years? I think it will most definitely for everyone. Just like you don’t see 144p screens anymore.

Really depends on what you’re looking for and your budget. For a low budget monitor with very good color reproduction, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor - U2415 is a very nice option at $260 (when not on sale).