Best give away anker made!

When and what was the best give away anker have ever made??

2 Likes

Best Anker Event I can think of is the 3rd Anker Community Anniversary last year… 3 events with lot of winners and prizes, with ton of fun :metal:

2 Likes

Anker should bring back the big prize giveaways :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yea really they should

1 Like

I remember that giveaway, it was pretty good! Lots of chances to win too

2 Likes

Anker has had many great giveaways. Hard to figure out which is best, but before we had the community, I won 10 items in a box. It was a few years ago and I forgot the name of the event (can’t locate the photos).

One of the most fun was the Anker Shuttle in NYC. It was like a treasure hunt to find the train, photograph it and hashtag the appropriate tags for the prize:

1 Like

Got a smart scale from anker love ittt

1 Like

What items were in the box?

1 Like

Man, I don’t remember exactly, it was a few years ago.

Multiple wall chargers, portable chargers, cables, etc. totaling 10 items.

2 Likes

Well I bet they were some nice stuff :+1:

2 Likes

I liked the T-Shirt contest / Giveaway

1 Like

Oh yeah that was pretty cool. I still have mine :+1:

3 Likes

I liked the T-shirt, what a race to get to the Level 7 :laughing:

2 Likes

How did you get it

and we have still not spoken about the Soundcore Collective Launch (giveaway) :smiley:

1 Like

The contest was simple. Everyone could design a tshirt for anker. The winner would have the shirt printed with there design on it. If you had one of the top 10 shirts then you would get a free tshirt. Also if you were level 7 or above you got a free tshirt.

@Shenoy the soundcore collective launch was fun. I really only wanted to win for bragging rights, not as much for the actual reward :joy:

2 Likes

@TechMan Soundcore Launch was a lot of fun, best launches I remember in recent time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @TechMan long time no speak, hope life is treating you well.
How does the level 7 thing and an Anker T shirt work?
I hit 7 and now 8 and haven’t received (but don’t expect) a T shirt.
Are they automatically sent out or do you have to apply somewhere?

All the best.

1 Like

I think if you message AnkerOfficial they will send one to you- if they have any left.

I’ve been lurking here more then posting because I’m full time on the soundcore forum now :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, well nice to see you still about @TechMan and thanks for the advice.
I couldn’t find my groove at the Soundcore forum and don’t have the time to manage both so still here kicking cans and being me :smiley:

1 Like