Best Customer Service

I just wanted to send this out as a thank you to the customer service team. I had an issue with a 1ft cable that I use in my car that stopped working. I reached out to the CS team and they were more than accommodating in the replacement process. Got my new cable in 3 days and couldn’t be happier. This is why I tell everyone I know to purchase through Anker, you have an issue, they fix it right away. By far one of the best companies to purchase from!

6 Likes

Customer Service is very important for any business and I am glad Anker is a leader on that front.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story, @Tim_Searles!

Very much so. I was amazed at how awesome they were, there was never a moment of second guessing me with my inquiry/issue. They instantly recognized the problem and took care of it.

Ankers impressive customer service, design, price, and function are the reasons I will only buy Anker products as accessories for my phones tablets and computers and have made me as loyal to them as they are to me.

1 Like

I have had similar dealings and glad to say not very often but instantly replaced the items without question. Great customer service for great customers.

1 Like

Beides being a reliable company, Anker has one of the best customer service around. In this day and age, it’s kind of hard to find companies that are not into the money but cares about their customers. This along is why I fully trust Anker with all my electronic needs and another reason I always recommend Anker vs other companies. Their customer service replies are very quick. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, we will continue to work hard!:kissing_heart::muscle:

1 Like