Best cheap wireless noise-canceling headphones to buy in 2020 for under $100

Anker Soundcore Q20 is given the best ratings in this CNET article…

2 Likes

Great to see Anker at the top of the list

Great find @Ice1 :+1:t2:
I agree from personal experience the Q20’s are great value for money.
Although I haven’t had much experience with other brands to compare.

Nice one for Anker :+1:
Anyone from here try them or other ANC ones they would recommend?

1 Like

I took my new Q20 for a spin today - used it in commute. In my way to work there’s a railroad, and while I was walking alongside it there was a train passing. The ANC was on, so I turned it off to see the difference… I was blown away by how much it was filtering out. Train sounds are basically perfect for this type of test because they provide a semi-constant sound which falls within the capabilities of any ANC system. Still, I couldn’t believe. Great value for money indeed!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried other brands but I’m with @tiagomota in that my experience is good.
I do find with ANC on it seems to muffle/reduce sound quality a bit.

Here’s my opinion if you’re up for a read.

Cheers man, never tried anything with ANC and by your review it probably won’t be a deal breaker for me if headphones have it or not.
I’m using Jabra Elite 75t and like them a lot but thinking of getting some nice over ear as well

1 Like

Find them super comfy too, the max time I wear them for is around 3hrs.
I never finish a session feeling uncomfortable or sweaty.

Great to know your experience @paulstevenewing and @tiagomota

2 Likes

I agree that the sound quality is good. In terms of the finish, they could be better but obviously for the price range we have to be quite flexible with it.

Where I’m disappointed with them is how they stay on your head, any slight movement of your head and they go flying out. Could be me that have a bit of a weird shaped head but never experienced this with any other type of headphones.