Best cheap anker product?

What do you think is the best Anker product for its price?
What’s your favourite Anker product that doesn’t cost much?
Let me know!

My recommendation are the Anker soundcore slim+ headphones.
They’re so cheap and so damn good! I love them!

3 Likes

Hey @arif.jenny
Haven’t seen you about the forum much, you been here long?

My all-round value for money product has to the Bolder LC40.
Build quality, light output and battery life is phenomenal.

I Love the Powercore fusion 5000, infact, I’ve bought 3 of them and I take them everywhere I go. they are the best bang for your buck chargers and are so convenient and fast. If I had to spend 25$ on a charger it would be this one! Powercore Fusion 5000 FTW

1 Like

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your advice/answer!
Yes I’m new here. I am a big Anker fan and I just discovered this little cool platform.
I was curious about the opinions of others about anker products so I created this thread.
My dad owns the LC130 Flashlight. That’s a beast for sure!

1 Like

Oh, nice!
I didn’t even know that something like this exists.
Sadly they aren’t available with an EU plug.

1 Like

I have been tempted with the LC130 but have some very good LED Lenser flashlights so there’s not much point other than for testing purposes.
See you around the forum then Arif :+1:

I have a LC130 and I recommend it to anyone who does night-activities. It is almost too bright lol.

3 Likes

The Soundcore Mini speaker you can often find for next to nothing and it’s a great little speaker

2 Likes

For my gotta be the cables with lifetime warranty :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would definitely say the Anker Elite Dual Port Charger it’s only $8.99 USD

1 Like

Personally the Anker’s cable are the best n world for the cheap but high quality. But if I have to choose one, i absolutely choise Sondcore Speakers, with 360 grade lighting and very higt and quality sound!

I think, when you mean “best cheap” you are basically asking for the maximum gain per unit of cost.

I’d say the most beneficial on that basis is a portable charger, where $20-$40 gets you fully removed from any kind of “going flat” power issues.

I was a big user of the small Powercore 10000 for 3 years (I checked my Amazon order dates) for being able to keep all my gadgets going a full day and recharge at night.

I since then gave them away and now on the Powercore 10000 PD, the Slim and non-Slim for pockets and bags respectively.

The next most bang-for-buck is a multiport charger, like a Powerport 2, 4, 5, 10. These allow to charge many things at once, and I own, probably a dozen of them. Indeed, I would gift them to other people so I know I can visit without a charger and use theirs.

The last thing is wireless BT buds. At the moment I am using the Slim with 10h battery life, I bought 2 of them months ago and swap between them as they charge.

So Powerport , Powercore, Soundcore.

For me less so, yes a cable needs to be reliable, but all cables fail, or begin to fail electrically before they show external signs. You could well have an Anker cable looks perfect but be losing energy from internal accumulating damage. I think cables are snakeoil, just buy a USB meter and test a cable periodically. I think Anker make good quality cables but to pay extra is just gullible. If the cable did not die from internal resistance accumulation, it would die from the USB protocol outliving the devices you buy.

Just buy a USB meter and test everything every few months.

3 Likes

I don’t own it, but the life p2 seems to have an amazing value!

All Life anker’s cable for sure

Spirit X for me right now as I gave that to my son and it has lasted a good amount of time with a teenager. :slight_smile:

Yeah I have one of those Powerport Chargers too.
They’re really useful. I built a charging drawer under my desk, so I can charge all my devices like my Powercore 26800 and my soundcore slim+ at one place.

Cables definitely

I would have to say there is a lot to chose from but I would say the cables with lifetime warranty because I’ve had a couple break on me through the years and customer service has been so great at replacing them that it’s worth paying a little bit extra for the premium quality

1 Like

Wish Anker made more short cables. Currently drying out in a pub having biked in pouring rain.

Powercore 10000 PD Slim in shot.

Yeah definitely wish there were more short cables especially since I’ve been trying to cut down on having extra cables around and have gotten into smaller sized power banks.

2 Likes