Best Anker Power Bank in ~10000 range?

The difference will be magnified when you are charging batteries multiple times the size. Anker claims about 1/2 the time.

I will say my moto x ure with its 3k mah battery does charge faster than the Galaxy s5 which has a 2800mah battery, and the s7 which has a 3k battery too. Not sure why seeing as it doesn’t use quick charge 3.0 like the s7, but it charges faster than both. For that reason I’m happy with it

What quick charge version does S5 have?

Quick charge 2.0

I recently buy Anker 13000mAh Power Bank for my brand new Pixel 2 XL. This is the first ever power bank I used. I especially like its design and it perfectly fits in my palm or pocket. Up to now, I don’t face any issue. I will share more review later.

1 Like

Anker is my first choice!

But If you are looking for some alternatives power bank that comes with a slim design and high capacity power bank that charges more than just one device and coming at an affordable price then you should check out this list of…

Please do not post links to competitors items, while some things that are not made by Anker can be shared, giving a direct link to a site that refers people to buy different lower end inferior products is a big no no.

@ndalby @TechnicallyWell

1 Like

I have both and i like PowerCore II 10000 it is fast and the 8 LED gives more precise capacity of the juice it has.

PowerCore II Slim 10000
PowerCore II 10000

Those would be the best choices. The Slim is nice if you ever find yourself holding and using the phone while you are using it.

2 Likes

I love my slim