Beer Club Thread

You’re a damn fine fella @professor :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Home.

Hospital should have on ward packs of Anker Powercore and some 3-in-1 cables.

Lots of people have accidents and go in ambulance with just their phones and then…

3 Likes

Home sweet home!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Good news @professor
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

1 Like

I have this - it’s my primary travel charger. I use it all the time. Strong recommendations.

Glad to hear you’re home! I am morbidly curious about how the leg looks, but probably best not to post.

How does it feel to have titanium in your leg?

I’ll PM you photos.

I hit the ground and thus into hospital with only the Nano, I then had to explain to non geek my needs. They just brought random selection.

A specific hospital charger pack?

That ankle! :astonished: I am so glad you’re on the path to recovery. I would have been really sacred, personally, as soon as that happened.

I do like the idea of hospital charging packs, especially because it seems like the plugs are usually full of…you know…important equipment! You don’t want to unplug your vitals monitor to charge your phone. Maybe we should start a charity or something…“Ankers of Mercy” has a nice ring to it :laughing:

1 Like

May be this could happen!

Cause of death : " Pulling the wrong jack, because he wanted to charge"

I can see the newspaper: “Man dies in hospital, but his battery lives on”

1 Like

Because he used an ANKER charger and a fitting powerbank! :rofl:

Nest step : Anker will try to get in the cardiac pacemaker batteries!

1 Like

The sockets were labelled “medical use only” and a couple not labelled to make it obvious.

You can’t see it, too grainy but the red label above the socket on left says medical only

The one to the right not, I had such non-medical one each side, sufficient, but as I said a desk charger with a long cord and 4-5 sockets makes the most sense. I do own a Powerport 5 PD which would be have preferred but I sent someone non-geek to gather chargers and basically got a random selection from my “Anker box”.

The last time I spent in hospital was visiting a family member about 12 years ago, each time it changes in the place, I’m now updated refresh and know better for the next time, hopefully not for my needs, I’m already very cautious and struggling to find ways to be even more cautious short of hiding from the world.

Almost can walk, one or two more sleeps…

Visitors today brought me beers! I’m house-stuck due to crutches only just at the moment. Tomorrow? Who knows!

1 Like

1 Like

You told us you have 4 crutches?
You are lying!
These are FIVE :joy:

1 Like

Enjoy @professor :+1:t2:

All these photos are from a 5-mile round trip from my front door to my front door. It’s a little hazy around here from wildfire smoke which makes for good sunsets if slightly uncomfortable hiking at times. The beers at the bottom are Single Malt IPA on the deck at Blackfoot River Brewing. It was a good day. Hope these photos lift your spirits and that you’re doing well @professor!

4 Likes

Looks lovely.
You’re a lucky man Ryan.

1 Like

Amazing photos @gAnkster :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice photos!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing