Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

1 Like

I already have the Capsule which I love when I am traveling and will be comparing to it if I do get pick.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Super Excited!!!

2 Likes

I would be so delighted to test this and let everyone know how I feel about it!

1 Like

Hoping to be lucky enough to test this fantastic bit of kit Uploading…

1 Like

Hi! Here’s my screenshot!

I’m very familiar with consumer level projectors and actually own a Nebula Capsule, a DBPOWER mini projector, and even a WOWWEE Cinemin Swivel projector.

I would be using it, most likely with a Chromecast, to watch things at Holiday parties (hopefully at our Halloween party) and with my Nintendo Switch (as this would fit nicely in my Switch travel bag.

I think something like the Nebula Prizm is perfect for introducing people to projectors. Higher end or portable options may scare off consumers who aren’t ready to make a commitment, and having something affordably priced with Anker/Nebula build quality would be an easy way of attracting future loyal customers.

1 Like

Go on, I’ll bite. Would love to try one of these out.

1 Like

I will be traveling all over the US pitching for investors in my upcoming business acquisition. I’ll be in all different types of settings among lots of different people. I’ll be leaving behind a survey to improve my presentation and should get good feedback on the projector as well.

1 Like

Uploading…

1 Like

Uploading…

1 Like

It would be awesome to have this for poolside movies!

1 Like

I’d love to have this to take on trips and use for impromptu movie or gaming nights with friends.

1 Like

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

I would test the Nebula Prizm at home with streaming content (Apple TV) and gaming (PS4). I would also test this device in meetings at work, and quick photo slideshows at a math program my wife and I run at our kids school every Friday. We would show our medal winners each week.

1 Like

Uploading…

Would love to test it out and give you feedback. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Uploading…
I’ll use this for late night movies and games also to share workout programs at work.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
This is really exciting… I will definitely put it to test for my backyard parties when the songs are not just played on soundcore devices but will also be projected on the screens. This will be perfect for movie nights for my family and friends.
A few technical features that I would definitely include in my review are

1. Project setup process - time it takes to warm up, focus, connections,
  2. Overall quality - durability, construction, wires, weight
  3. Picture quality - brightness, colors, contrast,
  4. Sound - highs and lows, any skipping of sound, compatibility with other speakers - soundcore and others
  5. Competition - comparison with other projectors

Also, with Halloween in october I will put it o test to display some scary monsters on my garage doors or windows while kids come for trick or treat…