Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

Great move Anker. I’m looking forward for the first reviews to see if the 480p look better then expected

2 Likes

I don’t want this, can that go.towards better chance.of.the flare? lol

1 Like

This is a sweet testing opportunity for me. Not because I’ve never owned a projector for consuming purposes, but because I’ve always wondered what it would be like to use one of these bad boys to watch movies in the comfort of my own home…

I have quite a high ceiling in my living room space and I’ve always wanted to try to project a movie on this big wall of nothingness by the staircase…and thiss…THIS IS MY CHANCE! ahahahah

I can just imagine watching a nice movie in the dark off of this wall, i can really imagine it.

3 Likes

Another awesome Anker product! I would love to test this out, thanks for setting this up!

2 Likes

1 Like

would really love to test it, because i still have an other mini projector with 100 ansi lumen and i bet the nebula prizm is much better :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES!!! Thank you @AnkerOfficial for ANOTHER great giveaway!! I’d test this thing ALL over the place! I’m in Florida, the part where the sand is bleach white, and think it’s be so cool to set the Nebula Prizm inside this pavilion I know that sits across from a GIGANTIC sand dune. Wouldn’t it be so awesome to watch JAWS :shark: on a Sand Dune AT THE BEACH !!! I’d be THE COOLEST cat in town!! :sunglasses: And IF they clean their rooms, I might even let my two teenage boys show it off by by playing back any one of their upcoming games IMMEDIATELY after the game and/or before the next, while its still fresh in their minds :exploding_head: - that’d be awesome, too! I’ve got a whole bunch more ideas of when, where, and how, but I’m pretty sure you get the idea​:bulb:

4 Likes

Buying a new house this week, would be awesome to test this little projector in my patio.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading… can’t wait to test this epic projector out it sounds like it will be perfect for dark movies

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

This would be great to use with the various streaming sticks I own. Also the portability would be great for an outdoor movie for the kids!

3 Likes

I’ve not ever had the chance to use a projector in my home, but have been very jealous of going to a party where there was a Nebula Mars setup; the sound and video quality was great. Would love to test this on multiple surfaces and rooms to get an idea about the ideal setup.

1 Like

1 Like

• interested in seeing if this projector will work for our household
  • my kids will think this is pretty cool
  • boys would love to hook up switch to play fortnite
  • of course to watch movies on the go as well
1 Like

Done!

1 Like

WOW! This would be an awesome opportunity! Thank you in advance for the chance.

I have four kids and we’re all big fans of the outdoor movie under the stars nights. Whether we’re in the woods, or in the backyard, we wait patiently until sundown to fire up the projector and enjoy a family movie night.

I would love to test out this projector and would plan on testing it both indoors and outside in various lighting conditions from behind and in front of a screen. It would be used for all types of movie genres and even gaming as we’re all big Mario Kart fans. With Halloween coming up, some of the suggestions for creepy Halloween projections would be awesome to try out!

I started a YouTube review channel for short random reviews. I reviewed the ROAV Viva about 6 months ago and have close to 8,000 views on it. On top of Facebook and Twitter review, I’d definitely be recording a review for it and posting it on YouTube, should I get selected.

Thanks again for the opportunity! Below are some photos of how we currently use our very dim, low-end projector. It’s not the greatest, but we make it work and still enjoy it. :smiley:

Jaws

Moana

The Greatest Showman

3 Likes

1 Like