Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

Uploading… I have the Nebula Mars but it would be cool to test this out!

2 Likes

Every community member is welcomed to join this event, no matter you have or don’t have any Nebula products. Just follow the rules drop a screenshot of your social media sharing. And that would be awesome if you might want to share with us any of your ideas about Nebula Prizm as well! Come on guys, show us your passion about Nebula!

6 Likes

If was chosen as one of the five testers I would use the projector to paint a mural in my bedroom like a coloring book for big kids and for gaming with my friends. My TV is not large enough for more than one player at a time

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to win a chance to test this out-I’ve used a lot of projectors over the years and would love to see how Anker does against the rest.

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong
You forgot to upload a screenshot of your share on Twitter or Facebook :wink:

1 Like

Post #10. I did that earlier today. Just didn’t have time to explain how I would use it.

1 Like

Thanks for looking out bud!!

1 Like

No worries. The rules don’t say anything about modifying your post on this one so I think you’re safe to edit your #10 post.

1 Like

Good luck to the guys over the pond!

1 Like

1 Like

Us only - nooooo foiled again! :joy:
Great contest though! Good luck guys!

2 Likes

I would use the Prizm to watch movies and TV shows on the go and at home with my friends and family.
I could use it camping, on my friends boats, or even in the backyard to watch football and get UFC fights.
The fact that this has USB and HDMI connections are great and really opens up my media options.
This seems like a portable size, durable projector, with a great #Anker #Nebula worry free 12 month warranty which is exactly what I need.

2 Likes

You do realize that there is no built in battery so this isn’t exactly portable, it needs to remain plugged in in order to use ir

2 Likes

That is not an issue for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, edited original post!

2 Likes

Hi Anker,
Thank you for the awesome event. I just repainted my living room with almost white bluish color. I would test how well image shows on a regular wall that is not perfectly white. Also, I will test with curtain off and on to test whether you can use during the day time without hindrance.

1 Like

3 Likes

I see the title and get excited, quickly click on it, read post, get to the bottom and see “US only” - my heart sinks :pensive:

Might have to move again to the US :thinking:

1 Like

I have always been excited in the concept of projectors to use for movies and other activities. We bought the kids one on Black Friday but you can tell that it was not that well built or was partially cheap when bought. I like this one as you provide a savvy amount of options to cast a picture/videos.

My test would to try to test each device type and to determine if there is any differences in picture quality. I love the variety of sizes up to 100. OO This is a wow moment. So my next test is to test each of the casting options potentially at different screen sizes. I may test different lighting or casting off different backgrounds but most times this is predetermined and should be the same as any projectors (will always be best in very low light). With the HDMI, I would love to take it for a spin with my gaming system. I will also try to review the remote and make mention of anything that I may see that may be missing or how to improve on it, if needed. After playing a couple of movies or playing a game for the bit, I will see how the fan holds up being quiet after a period of time. Will try to test the keystone and try to play it at different height levels. I saw on Amazon there is option for expert install. Will do a test to see how easy it is to set up and make notes of things that I may have had issues with when I tried to install or use the different devices. My final test is to test the look and feel of the device.

Plus with my kids are involved in band, school and cub scouts. I think this would be a good option to use with them. Whether it is letting my son take and use at Band Camp, youngest son’s school movie night or boyscout camping trip. I have a portable FAT MAX that I could see watching a movie at our camping trip if they wanted. Plus it is at the end of this month.

2 Likes