Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

There is no battery, its strictly plug in only. So no battery no charge time.

3 Likes

I cannot wait to test out this projector camping in the northwoods and to compare it to my everyday projector. With football season starting today it would be a great secondary screen to watch fantasy football stats on while enjoying the game on the big screen. I have high hopes and cannot wait to see what this little guy can do. Also very excited about its big brother coming out later this year!

here is my image! I’d love to own and beta test that projector!
I simply LOVE Anker products!

I have been looking for a new projector for a while and have always been impressed with Anker products. Hoping that the Nebula Prizm is the one I have been looking for.

I got interested because I just bought a Mars 2 and I want to know if nebula should be the best brand to go for budget projects in general or just the Mars and capsule

Thanks for the heads up… then I’ll just use an anker battery pack to juice it up :wink: thanks for info

1 Like

As long as the battery has an AC plug like the Powerhouse or PowerCore AC

4 Likes

Uploading…
Would really love to try this out for or many family/friends movie nights, thanks for the opportunity

Look forward to the chance!

good luck guys :muscle:

1 Like

The entry period ended Friday at midnight west coast US time

2 Likes

EXCELLENT!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :heart_eyes: @AnkerOfficial!!

3 Likes

Congratulations​:tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada: can’t wait for a review​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woohoo congrats

@bleaum
@TheCharneco
@thetonyclay
@Jbkim215
@Tim_Searles

4 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @AnkerOfficial, for this awesome opportunity and congrats to all the winners! I cannot wait to get this baby rolling and kick off fall with some outdoor movies as well as test out some fun ideas to scare all the neighbor kids on Halloween…:wink: I was also thinking it might be a great idea to set it up on a more semi-permanent location inside the house with an Apple TV hooked up to it and mount a screen to the wall. There are so many possibilities I can’t wait to explore! Thank you again! I’m going to have a lot of fun creating a review for this one! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Big congrats to all

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers…looking forward to the reviews :grin:

2 Likes