Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

Send to me in my deployed location, …or …i’ll review once i get home. Either way. You’ll receive the best feedback, good, bad, or the ugly !!!

I would like to help out by testing movies in a small apartment, and showing photos during the day when its a bit brighter. An apartment is the best for a smaller more portable device that can be stored when not in use.

I would love to be a tester! As a movie buff with a wall just screaming to be used as a canvas for the big screen I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to combine our worlds!

I would love to test this out! My 2.5 year old is obsessed with Pixar movies so they are going in our house all the time. I could use this to screen on a larger screen, both indoors and out. I could also take it to his grandparents house as well as traveling! Here is a SS of my post below.

I would want to test it to see how it works in my home theater set up for both Blu-Ray, X Box One S gaming, TV and DirecTV watching, streaming from multiple sources, compare with my 65" 4K TV, compare to the smaller 1080p TV’s in the house, hook it up to my computer to see how it handles use as a monitor. These are just for starters.

I’d love to run Prizm through a complete test with my computers, Google Chromecast and a firestick, as well as testing out the bass, sound range, and day/night combos inside my home. Would love to see how this bad boy compares to other LCD projectors and see if the color range is better!

I’d be a great product tester! I will test this using my Roku Stick, iPhone and iPad, both indoors and in my yard!

My husband and I are always watching movies from our personal collection or Netflix. I think this would be amazing to test out! I hope I can be selected! Thanks Anker for this opportunity.

This would be great to use for Holiday themed projections onto windows!

I’m excited about the idea of using the projector in different settings like the living room but also the backyard but also Mario kart night at a friends!

The rule is you have to share this post on your own social media channel, and then post a screenshot of that under this thread. Don’t miss out the chance of winning by a small mistake. :grin:

1 Like

Ok posted it in facebook and twitter

I love your products and would be so honoured test this I have never bought a product that isn’t quality from you. It’s super exciting to test it, to see how much more technology is with you compared to other brands. You never fail to amaze me. № 1 fan here Can I have a link to put in my facebook page?¿ the more people № about yiu the better

1 Like

Of course, feel free to share this post on any platform that you could reach! :wink:

1 Like

Dear Team Nebula Mars. Kris Ike here from Hayward, California. To chance upon an opportunity to test a projector from a different brand can be very rewarding. I may not be one of those influencers but I’m not just someone who just want to try a product out of curiosity or for excitement just because they want to own one. It will be put into good use and will be reviewed comprehensively and without bias from a point of view of an ordinary person who’s been using that sort of technology for the past years.

Being a science teacher for over seven years, different sets of projectors have been very significant in my presentations. It’s my way of style which to me is very convenient, less time-consuming, and cost-efficient compared to the traditional way of teaching (Of course this is just me.). My budget for this technology usually ranges from $100 up to $200. For this year alone, I bought three different projectors where I use them depending on the condition where I am in. One would be used for nightime, the other when it’s daytime or when the the environment is too bright. I also have a portable one which I use for outdoor activities. The Prizm281 would be tested and used on different environment and lighting conditions. When I do a review, I will consider every aspect of it. My base would always be the asking price and from there I make sure to match every aspect of it (e.g. quality, features, performance) against the cost. In other words, it is more from a cost-benefit point of view rather than an expectation of what an ideal product should be.

It would be a humbling experience to be able to test the Prizm281 and be used by the faculty for the months or years to come. Thank you.

2 Likes

If I get this, I’m going to host a movie night in my backyard and have everyone review the product at the party! I’m so excited!

All my friends already know me as the projector guy, since I have a pocket projector for my moto z2 and an epson at my house. I also install projectors professionally, so they’re all aware that I’m in the know :wink:

1 Like

Many if not all the user on this forum have slowly integrated Anker products into this lifestyles. The addition of Nebula featured projectors have grab the attention of those in the market for one. I have a few camping trips planned in various national parks later this month and this would be a great way to test the projector in a outdoor setting. The following topics will be addressed,
-Portability
-battery life
-100Lumines and ideal brightness in an all dark setting
-sound
-available ports and charger via external chargers/batteries
-how easy it is to preload contents on USB and connections via mobile/ bluetooth enabled devices
-User interface

1 Like