Be a Star! | Looking for Star Contributors

I understand your concerns my friends!

@cava3395, @amangons, @fhassm

BUT
We will never require our contributors to write a fake review.:innocent:
We are confident with our products and welcomed any suggestions and feedback in the review.:muscle:

2 Likes

I know ANKER is NOT doing this.
BUT there are other companies who are trying to “recruit” reviewers to write positive comments about their products.
This is why AMAZON got very restrictive.
But otherwise you will find many faked products at AMAZON as well
and these are not removed by AMAZON, though they know these are fakes.
A little bit weird, isn’t it!:grin:

I didn’t say you were letting this happen or that others were.

I simply said, I wouldn’t compromise myself, to just write a “kiss ass” review cos I got it free. However, if I do feel it’s good, I’ll say so n vice-versa.

fresh and cooool:ok_hand:

Thanks! Your avatar looks fresh and cool too!

thanks anker

Try using the reply button when you want to reply to some directly.

In fairness sometimes it doesn’t work when I click the reply to button

EDIT: @Jesse_Hernandez1 - like just now when it didn’t work lol

1 Like

That’s true only works about half of the time for me in last last few weeks. Just trying to help the new guy figure out how things work😀

1 Like

oof i messed up boi

1 Like

No worries, but good to know for when it does start working all the time like I’m used to. I’m sure they will fix soon.

1 Like

I just came upon this Company through Amazon. I have become so fascinated, I called to ask if Anka were, in the New York stock exchange.
I am interested in the technology.
My father, before he passed, talked about his interest in batteries, and how they would be the next revolution, of the world.
So it seems, he was right.

Chyrl

3 Likes

Your father is a prophet, and you should listen to his words!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Salve a tutti io credo di essere adatto a partecipare al programma star perche sono un giovanissimo appassionato di tecnologia in generale e adoro anker ogni hiorno mi informo su tutte le novita e appena ho la disponibilità vado a provare le nuove uscite tecnologie spero che mi sceglierete e buona giornata

1 Like

Yes I love them they are twow great people

I feel I would make a great candidate because I am very complient to rules. I feel I’m good at writing reviews, and expressing what I am trying to say. I feel I am good at testing precuts from all aspects and finding all the flaws, as well as the benefits. I read articles on technology related subjects and would be able to share such stuff on this community.

Good luck to all! I know anker will make a good choice in who they choose!

Edit: looks like I’m a year late… :pensive:

1 Like

I’d love to be a Star Contributor. I am obsessed with Anker and it’s other companies. Anker.com is my homepage on my computer’s browser so I am on this forum reading stuff everyday. I try to contribute here as much as possible but I wish I received Push notifications when someone responds to something I have posted or I am tagged in, I would be way more active that way. I tend not to submit my reviews here because there is usually one already done that I agree with, so I’ll just comment on that instead. I’m also on Anker’s subreddit all the time trying to answer questions and if I can’t I send them a link to this forum. When I drive for Uber I always have my variety of charging cables, one for every type of phone, and my passengers see that every device in my Car has Anker on it and sometimes they ask why do you have so much from Anker and I go on to explain how great they are, innovative, reliable, inexpensive but high quality and I suggest to them to sign up for this forum for the simple fact that all the information about Anker you’ll ever never is here or obtainable here, then I hook them by telling them about the giveaways lol. Honestly I just love #anker and this forum and I would start posting more reviews and any news/new products as well posting deals on other new technology that I find, and I’m good at finding deals. I would also nominate @nigelhealy for his amazing knowledge of electronics and @joshuad11 for his constant contributions here and on Reddit. IMO a Star Contributor shouldn’t be limited be what they do here on this forum, a real contributor reps #anker all the time especially when there is no reward for it. I get asked all the time if I work for #anker because of how often I talk to people able them. If I get chosen I’d love it just for the recognition, not the discounts. If I don’t. That’s ok too. It’s not gonna change how much I rep Anker daily! I don’t review on Amazon because of their stupid rules, unless a contest or something requires it, but I have a blog of all my reviews and I just got a tripod for video reviews. Once again, I love this forum and my “status” as is, but IMO the “top guys” do what they do already and have been rewarded a lot for it. No offense guys. Even if it’s not me i would like to see people get nominated who have made a descent impact in the short amount of time they have been on this forum. Cheers. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity. And thanks to every member of this community for being awesome all the time

Yea but that’s what we want from you! Lol

So six months have passed - what is going on now ? Is the thread still open, are the stars selected, or what ?

Yes @tiagomota @joshuad11 and @elmo41683 were selected as Star Contributors.

Probably makes sense to close this thread @ndalby @TechnicallyWell

5 Likes