Be a Star! | Looking for Star Contributors

Good luck to all! :dizzy:

2 Likes

I like the idea and I’m excited who will be the first one

1 Like

That is only fair! Those two really stand a step above us all here!

1 Like

I would like to humbly apply for the Star Contributor role. Here’s why I believe I would be a great contributor:

I’m already active in the community, and an Anker lover of long date. It’s true that I could contribute even more - and, believe me, I try. But I also want to focus on the quality of my contributions rather than on their quantity. I try to engage in the technical conversations with whatever knowledge I have, and also engage in the humour whenever possible - which is a nice side of this community!

It also just so happens that I’m a marketing professional. When I write a review, I try to address the issues the final customer could find, and be in its mind to see it from its perspective. Which is not always easy, because I’m also a tech geek. I do my best to keep my admiration for the brand in check and review everything from a neutral place - this is fairly easy, as Anker products are genuinely good! You can check two of my reviews here:

And, on top of it all, I’m also an amateur photographer. While I’m nowhere near close a professional product photographer, I’m not half bad. I believe I would be a great Star Contributor!

I also believe @elmo41683, @nigelhealy and @Oggyboy would all be great Star Contributors. They pretty much are already!

8 Likes

Very kind of you @tiagomota. I think you’d be a great Star Contributor and I enjoy reading your posts and reviews :grin:

2 Likes

I Love to apply for Star Contributor. I believe i can be an excellent candidate.
Here is my some contribution for ANKER. If I get selected i will be contributing mach more. If not i will still do it for ANKER.

I am the mixer of everything!

- Stats on Anker Community
17h read time , 14 topics created, 88 posts created, 178 likes received, 743 likes given, 212 days visited, 4.1k posts read

- Anker Top Topics by mvpttk.
(sharing hot deals) ANKER Black Friday Deals Predictions!
(sharing hot deals or events) Excited about Anker new Roav coming out this month
(Anything else & Reviews) Anker 5th Anniversary Gift Box Quick Unboxing Video & Review
(Blogging about your tech/mobile lifestyle) Look What I Found on Google
(Product Comparisons) Love this Astro 6700mAh as much as 5200mAh
(Product Reviews) Review: SoundBuds Curve
(Product Reviews) Great Roav Dashcame Review! Love it!

- Amazon 14 Reviews on Anker Product
https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AEBKVQI3W7DDFHOAXVDTOKPYHHWA?ie=UTF8&preview=true

- 18500 views on anker product video

I won’t let you down ANKER!

2 Likes

We hope candidates can serve at least one year.:grin:

1 Like

Maybe each contributor need to manage content for 2 brands. They don’t need to know everything about the products and brands, but they must be good at proposing and discovering new ideas and trigger users discussion.:grin:

3 Likes

Yes, I will share some new ideas with Star Contributors.:grin:

5 Likes

I will serve as long as needed LOL

2 Likes

Here is a nice piece from T3 magazine…

Nice freebie!

6 Likes

Knowing nothing about the products or better the whole background !!!
:rofl:
This might be a job for politicians those are best fitting for those kind of tasks.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that is something new and challenging. Normally I like short reviews but I would like to have a go at Star Contributor especially Anker Eufy and Roav brands as I use and love Anker on daily basis and while traveling, Eufy as me and My Wife love your house and life-improving products and Roav as I love driving work within transport industry and see the future in your products I will put Nebule as a contender because who would not like watching Netflix on that !, Thanks Anker for making our life easier every day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great idea Anker, this is an excellent program.
I would love to sign up as a Star Contributor. I have posted several reviews on Amazon.com in the past, most including pictures, and some with video as well. I would love to continue doing so on the community page.
Long time Anker user, but lately I have bought a Eufy Genie as well, but haven’t really used any of the sister brands (ROAV, Nebula etc) and would the opportunity to do so.
I hope I get considered for the role.

1 Like

I’m surprised by the lack of interest in this, I know the duties will be challenging but the perks are great. Maybe I just expected everyone to jump at the opportunity, or everyone is waiting til last day to get their names in the hat.

1 Like

I just bought the eufy RoboVac 11c pet edition. This is my first technically smart appliance. I am not very tech savvy so being a beginner perhaps I can assist others who are like me and somewhat uneasy about such wonderful inventions. I am an older lady who is moving into the 21st century kicking and screaming, but also realizing how convenient many of these household items improve efficiency and allow me to focus on other important chores.
My dog is hysterical trying to herd the vacuum and video is really cute.

2 Likes

A lot of folk on here have full time jobs, families and other interests that take up time. What @AnkerOfficial is looking for is someone who has lots of time to contribute to them, without actually paying them (This is not a negative, the perks are good for that you are asked to do)

2 Likes

Agreed.

But this is Anker’s problem not ours.

2 Likes

Just a few more days until deadline + decision:)

3 Likes

Today I discovered the Nebula Capsule on Amazon and have spent the past hour looking through the portfolio of products. The timing of this discovery is perfect. I have been gathering sponsors to distribute through the Culture Hustlers podcast, which I produce, and use Amazon affiliate links on my website for an audience of millions of entrepreneurs, moonlighters, hobbyists, and students around the world. Guests on the podcast include internationally known artists, community leaders, and business owners, including a Project Runway winner and much more!

The design, functionality, and innovation of Anker’s products make them perfect to feature on our social media campaign as the studio (A recently restored '57 Shasta) will be traveling 10,000 miles, in a roundabout journey from Miami to Seattle this year, stopping at scheduled locations around the country. Partner with us and we will create audio, visual and written content for Anker products on display through multimedia retail channels. I am also a Masters Student in IT and have excellent product demonstration experience.

1 Like