Bass sound "burst"

I’m sorry I’m Brazilian and I do not speak English, I’m using the google translator to write, I do not know if I’m in the right place but I’d like to get out of doubt.

There is a week that I received a soundcore pro 25w and everything was normal when I received more after 6 days the sound in the back is bursting.

Is it something simple to solve?
Or shall I ask for refound?

here is the link of a video I made about the problem:

Thank you all for your patience to read

1 Like

Sounds like a blown/ripped passive radiator to me. Send support@anker.com an email with your order number and a link to the video above you can request a replacement or refund.

8 Likes

Believe me, if it were easy to replace at home, I would, it took me 45 days to get to my country.

Thanks for the answer, I’ll do it.
Sorry for Google translator.

You must have gotten a lemon. I use mine heavily with bassy music and have never damaged the radiator. If you are allowed to keep the speaker you can repair the passive radiator with Shoe Goo.

4 Likes

Dear Jorge_Silva,

So sorry to hear you are having a problem with the SoundCore Pro speaker. Regarding the issue you mentioned, please try following tips to see if any help:

• Confirm the speaker is fully charged
  • Reset the speaker by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 2s
  • Clear that speaker from your Bluetooth’s memory,then test it again
  • Try the speaker with another device,such as your phone;try another app or audio source

If above doesn’t help,please contact us at support@anker.com with the issue and a copy of the receipt for further assistance.