Back to School Sale | Up to 41% Off

Which one are you referring to?

I am trying to buy the PowerPort Atom III 60W using the code ANKER623. But it is not working it say it “The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.” I don’t know if it is because it’s the black one i want but I would think you could buy both colors sense it just says Powerport Atom III 60W on the deal.

1 Like

Thinking about grabbing the Power Atom lll especially with the discount! I can’t say no to that price! Thanks for the sale Anker!

1 Like

@Nickphi1970, Sorry to make your confusion, the code is only valid for the white version. We will update the post as soon as possible.

code ANKER203 for the wall charger is not working for me. Can we only apply one code per order on Amazon? (trying to buy the battery as well)

Hi @morgan.holland, code ANKER203 is only available for the white version. If you want to buy a discounted battery as well, you need to place 2 separate orders, so as to apply one code for each product.:innocent:

Does anyone have any Canadian deals?
A little disappointed that this is only available to the US and UK.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be a coupon on the PowerCore+ 19000 PD available. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Students need always power! :wink: