Back to School Giveaway | Take a Trip Down Memory Lane and Win!

Here’s a couple of my sister and I she shared with my for my birthday (back in April - same as @Tank - lol)

This was the first day of school. Circa 1993.

Yes that is a M.V.B. shirt - Most valuable bunny :joy: :rabbit:

This was just me being a savage whilst roasting marshmallows

I always loved the first day of school. My favorite part was to go clothes shopping and get new supplies. What was better than a fresh pack of pens?!

My daughter is 5 1/2 and will be going into Kindergarten this year. I am really excited to go supply shopping with her. I already got her a new backpack :slight_smile: I hope to make this time of year special for her as well. I just hope she does better in school than I did. :laughing:

6 Likes

Aw yes learning the maths. Games are the best way to learn. I noticed the other students at their desks while you got to play/learn. Lucky duck

2 Likes

Oh man I completely forgot about all that Looney tunes gear what a blast from the past.

I think it’s possible for a little boy roasting marshmallows not to become a Savage. I mean were talking fire pointy sticks and a lot of sugar.

1 Like

Ahh finals week. When everyone is so tired and done with school that you start doing the strangest things just to try and bring a little joy back to your life.

5 Likes

17 years ago: While attending grad school at University of Illinois, we drove to Virginia for a softball tournament.

8 hours ago: I’m back in school. I “quit” my career in software development, and I’m in nursing school now. 12 months left. I’m still in class RIGHT NOW. On Fridays, we go 7:30 am to 7:50 pm. Brutal.

9 Likes

Went on a field trip to max bowl !

I made this when I was really really bored in my room procrastinating homework a few years ago.

2 Likes

tenor%20(1)

1 Like

As a kid I thought these brain pencil erasers were awesome.
brain%20pencil%20eraser

FB_IMG_1564354441340

2 Likes

I see your Rocko’s modern Life and raise you an ekk the cat :grin:

sharky-the-shark-dog

1 Like

I miss getting together with my uncle and cousins at my grandmother house. It was fun and we are all a little silly with each other. I think we have embarrassed a lot of people through the years. A good example is my dad would go to the bank and when the teller ask how is he doing, he would say that his panties were riding up on him and would cause the teller to turn red face.

Can’t remember how old I was exactly but the first BEAUTIFUL picture is me sometime in college (possibly at the start so maybe around 16) and the second was after I (thankfully) decided to cut my hair and sign up to the gym :muscle: thankfully the years have been kind :joy:

5 Likes

Well started young on tv showing our Christmas decoration tables :joy: I’m the guy with the blue hoodie.

3 Likes

My 13yr old son is on the spectrum and has always struggled in school. He started a new school in tje middle of last year and his first project was this sculpture. It’s mad from a piece of wood, a wire hanger & pantyhose.

@Boehm04 can you explain what we are looking at?

2 Likes

field trip in second grade! (I’m on the right):joy:

1 Like

image My hometown gym! Proud 1979 graduate.

i won second place on the 200meter dash in a district meet **

2 Likes

0328f546e512fd55d7871387efaa05d2758cefcc5d46154a005961ea9d0dde54