Avoid buying from Anker

I went to the site, put the item you bought in basket and looked at my rights. It was very clearly stated, I needed only to look.

This thread should be renamed “warning on return costs on Aliexpress”

image image image

image image
image image

Curious, your account says in Poland, why didn’t you buy from Poland so return costs would be less? It’s the same price.

2 Likes

@jodiefunnee please read the discussion first so you will know the answers.

Glad I’ve never bought anything from Aliexpress

1 Like

I’ve had a few issues with Anker products before but their customer service has always been amazing. I was always offered a full refund or replacement without any questions asked. But as others have said that was from Amazon, no Aliexpress.

Its better than some
Sometimes

It was actually customer service which made me an Anker fan, the speed and reasonableness was remarkably better than others.

That has only been strengthened each time. So I feel somewhat upset that @maciej86 had a bad experience. Avoid AliExpress and possibly review if Anker is best for you given how it is at AliExpress. I’d go as far as recommend buy another brand as on the inside they are similar products across other brands, but to be clear that’s to not avoid Anker but to avoid AliExpress. Other brands may be able to sell more locally to you. Anker is the best brand. But if you have to use, say, Aukey, Ravpower, Belkin, or some other brand to avoid the Awful AliExpress then so be it.

With a typical selling price < $100 it’s probably not worthwhile for you to buy Anker if that means AliExpress and the awful return postage risk.

Anker products are reliable, you had a bad experience with a bad unit. Can’t you buy Anker some other way, Amazon, or one of their approved local sellers?

1 Like

I agree that Anker does not seem to be the problem here so the title of the post seems to be unfair. Research before buying anything should be the first step.

I have been buying Anker products since 2013. I have bought several Power Banks, all still work well years later, I just decided to upgrade. As a very active AR gamer they are a must. I lost count on how many Cable I have bought over the years and have come to the conduction that Anker are the best around. I have only had one fail on me and did not even try to get it replaced by Anker due the long use and abuse I put it through. I have also bought many Chargers and Car Chargers over the years, all of them still working. I just tent to upgrade a lot and pass on my old tech.

Over all from my personal experience, I can only think of a handful of companies that I have purchased so many different products from and would recommend them all to anyone who would listen to me. Also, I have found the Anker Community and Forums to be informative, helpful, and fun to read.

2 Likes

Indeed.

and yet it was still bought…

1 Like

Buying from aliexpress has trobled to me also।

2 Likes

ali baba and the 40 robbers:rofl:

4 Likes

That was funny :rofl:

Did Anker offer to send you a replacement device directly?

winner winner!