Attention Roav VIVA Users with iPhones

Sorry for the inconvenience. @AMZ88, @moracho

I’m afraid other people do not come to the community, so I sent an extra mail to all of winners, please reply to the email, I will arrange the prize delivery ASAP!

2 Likes

Can you please give me the other 7013 reasons? Personally I like Android more on my phone but on a tablet is IOS the only useful OS

I purchased on 1/23/17 received 1/24 from amazon. How do I get on your email list to be notified when the new iOS will be supported. Also when will these be available in the amazon store I want to purchase another one

Have to agree with the great customer service here!

Thanks I received the email and replied. I am already enjoying the Viva I purchased on my own and looking forward to the dash cam. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

nice to know that Anker is reaching out and dealing with it

Got the email and filled it out last night, thank you!

Very good customer service @AnkerOfficial even it’s Apple’s fault!

Wondered why my viva wouldn’t connect anymore :frowning:

@AnkerOfficial that email is a hard choice. I won’t be in the car for a while.
Having shoulder surgery on Jan 31st to have my labrum and biceps anchor repaired. Either prize is fine with me. Both seem awesome. I have cables, wall plugs and a wireless charger. Had a speaker but I dropped it at work and it broke. Can I have a surprise me button?! Lol

Is there a possibility that this will be fixed in the next iOS update? Finding someone else who is willing to lend you their device to connect with the Roav Viva is a large ask?

The recent updates were security related. Those updates are essential and need to come out whenever threats appear.

I don’t really blame Anker or Apple. This was just bad luck that they released this product right after the FW release.

I’ll take the Dash Cam C1…

wait!!! I didn’t win :relaxed:

I was able to use this for the first day before i updated my iPhone and realized the disconnect problem. First-the install experience was phenomenal -it’s no easy thing to connect this to my phone, my car bluetooth, my amazon account and then just work - but it did! I was bummed to now find i can’t connect but the live chat support in my car immediately identified and communicated the problem. It’s amazing how quality experience and great customer support wins the day even if the thing is unusable until the next update! Looking forward to connecting again.

3 Likes

Does the firmware update (3.1.7) have the fix for IoS 11.2.5? if so, how can i updated since i can’t connect?

You can see the update news in the thread!

You can see the update news in the thread and ask Roav Live Chat service for the solution.:grin:

Hi @Matthew_Ventrice,

The solution has been updated in the thread, please check it out.

Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience. We update the new solution in the thread.

1 Like

Thanks so much! You guys rock! I can’t wait to get mine in the mail and start using it!!! :grin: