As a European consumer how do you buy Anker products?

Hi, I’m new to the community. My first Anker product was the Multi-angle Stand, a real beauty; now I am slowly replacing the junk I have with Anker quality. If you are lucky to be a US consumer I think it’s fairly easy to find what you want and then have it quickly and easily delivered to your door. When you live in Denmark, like me, it’s another story. The amount of time I use to pinpoint, in other words find the product and model from an Amazon site with the lowest price is simply and politely put - MONUMENTAL!! You see, not only are many models unavailable, but prices vary whether I buy from Amazon UK, Germany, France etc. In addition, I have to make sure the product (if it has an electrical mains cord) is compatible to Danish wall sockets. Plus there is no Amazon Prime in Denmark. I would appreciate hearing from fellow European consumers how you navigate Amazon and if you would like to share tips, tricks or warnings. Finally, I’d like to add that UK consumers get off easy compared to Danes. So if you are in the UK rollin’ your eyes, then spare the eye roll. :slight_smile:

It is surprisingly difficult and delayed getting products in the UK too. Yes those on Amazon UK can be delivered next day but there are many products not available over here too :smirk:

Have you tried the Anker Store on Ali Express?

Hello Oggyboy, I am surprised to hear that you are in a similar predicament. It is truly infuriating at times. I have not tried Ali Express because I am under the assumption that their products are shipped from somewhere in Asia (obviously outside the EU) and thereby forcing me to pay a VAT tariff. But do tell me if I am wrong. Have you bought from Ali Ex and how does that compare to Amazon/UK/FR/GE etc.?

I hope someone else chimes in because I’d really like to get a grasp of how to navigate the waters as an enlightened consumer. :eyeglasses:

Amazon.fr here (via Anker Direct) ! Never bought directly from Anker.

Merci pour ta réponse Antoine.

Oh du français dans le forum ! Ça fait du bien à voir :wink: