Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day 2017?

Will the uk have these deals?

Will we be notified of any sales on the items?

I’ve been thinking about having a ROAV, I hope to find a good discount !!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Tuesday 11th July 2017 is Prime Day

But let’s hope we get the Anker insider deals before they get leaked on Slick Deals, then they sell out, like fast!

personally, last couple of years the Prime Day deals have been kind of lame, or maybe i just have really high expectations of the sale! I’m sure Anker will bring it this year though :grin:

3 Likes

Honestly I need to re-stock on cables. I have a droid and iphone and people in my house use both and USB-C. So cables would be great, and a terrific QC input/QC output with 2+ outputs would be great since con season is coming up!

In addition, a portable speaker for the same reason- con season. Makes it bearable to wait in lines with speakers playing for people around me.

2 Likes

The powercore II 20000 is the one I’m most interested in. I want to use my sign up discounts on anker.com because they expire soon. That powercore II is available on anker.com, so its eligible for that discount:

I want to use the reward but I also want to wait for prime day. It’s a tough life, I know. :sob:

I’m probably going with that one. Thanks for the recommendation - I was going to ask you about it in the review of the powerport solar 21w I’m about to write. I also need a recommendation on a power meter from you - something basic that will get me started. I’ve never measured power from a panel before, and I’m interested in measuring the output of this new panel vs my old one.

1 Like

Yes, we should not to forget our UK fans!:grin:

1 Like

My lips are sealed until that day.:smile:

1 Like

Cables, cables, cables!

2 Likes

Now its announced 11th July, getting ready to get more Anker things!

1 Like

Hoping to buy a zoom H1 or a Tascam to help with sound when doing Anker product videos reviews.

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with a Drok meter but you need to buy for the USB type. None of my devices are more than 5V 3A so I got the cheapest which could read up to that. There are different port shapes too.

2 Likes

Which one do you want most?

1 Like

Historically black Friday is lowest cost.

2 Likes

Nothing beats the old Back Friday sales shenanigans!

2 Likes

On the whole yes but a few things I got last year (non tech though) were the same or less price. Guess it’s just how they fall and the stock they are trying to dump :grin:

3 Likes

I am hoping for a sale of Anker PowerCore 5000 and micro usb cables!!!

2 Likes

hope the dashcam can go a bit cheaper, looking to get my hands on one.

2 Likes

I’d review the hell out of a power station. Just saying

3 Likes

Sounds like it lasts 30 hours officially.

1 Like